136 as it was

Old Sep 18th 2007, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

Twos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant future
Default 136 as it was

We were about to apply for the skilled inedpendent visa what was the 136. Can I just ask. I know you are meant o have one years experience (i have 10) and 12 out of the last 18 months working.

Both my partner and I have this at the time of applying but are hoping to leave our jobs imminently and have a period travelling for several months whilst we wait for it to go through..

If our visa application takes a year to process we wont have 12 out of the last 18 months when its processed.

Is it on applying or on acceptance that you need this 12 out of 18.

Hope this makes sense.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

cheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nice
Default Re: 136 as it was

Originally Posted by Twos Company
We were about to apply for the skilled inedpendent visa what was the 136. Can I just ask. I know you are meant o have one years experience (i have 10) and 12 out of the last 18 months working.

Both my partner and I have this at the time of applying but are hoping to leave our jobs imminently and have a period travelling for several months whilst we wait for it to go through..

If our visa application takes a year to process we wont have 12 out of the last 18 months when its processed.

Hope this makes sense.
Hi,
Under the new rules its now 12 out of the last 24 months

Mark
Old Sep 18th 2007, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Twos Company

Hope this makes sense.
As Mark says, it is now 12months in two years and is at time of application. So, even if you quit your job tomorrow, should still have plenty of time providing you have been working up until now.

best wishes

Adie
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Its from the date they receive the application anyway. So once application in and you already have the work experience under your belt you can do what you like
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

Twos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant futureTwos Company has a brilliant future

Cheers guys and girls. Much appreciated.