Zombie Apocalypse

Old May 24th 2011, 11:18 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Originally Posted by Persephone
We now have until the 21st October. Apparently God has decided to be merciful and we'll be engulfed by an enormous fireball then so we'll all die quickly instead of 5months of pain and terror
Pretty pointless doing any kind of emergency preparation for that!
My OH's Birthday is on the 23rd, so I've warned him in advance that there's no point buying him any presents this year .

Do you not think wrapping yourself in a Fire Blanket might help??

Good job god loves us because I hate to think what he may do if he didn't!
Old May 25th 2011, 2:24 am
Banned

Expat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

If DonKey gets re-elected you may find out.
Old May 25th 2011, 2:48 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Well I managed to give the first Zombie I saw on Sunday a good hiding.....but it turned out to some bloke on his way home from the pub.
Old May 25th 2011, 2:51 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

We now have until the 21st October. Apparently God has decided to be merciful and we'll be engulfed by an enormous fireball then so we'll all die quickly instead of 5months of pain and terror
Does that coincide with the Rugby World Cup? Be a bit ironic, the world will end probably 15mins before the end of the final, with the AB's leading France 40-10.
Old May 25th 2011, 3:02 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Zombie Apocalypse

God has decided to be merciful and we'll be engulfed by an enormous fireball
By “merciful” you mean she/he/it still intends to commit genocide using another method?

Charles Darwin summed up the whole thing nicely for me:
Man in his arrogance thinks himself a great work worthy of the interposition of a deity. More humble and I think truer to consider him created from animals.
Or Carl Sagan:
We long to be here for a purpose even though, despite much self-deception, none is evident, the significance of our lives, and our fragile planet, is then determined only by our own wisdom and courage. We are the custodians of life’s meaning.
Now stop worrying about an apocalypse and put the kettle on .
Old May 25th 2011, 3:15 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

We now have until the 21st October.
I'm busy that day.
Old May 25th 2011, 6:56 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard that's a couple of days before the rugby world cup final - so we'd be spared that, and it'd give the All Blacks a good excuse for not winning, again
Old May 25th 2011, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Catchafire
Does that coincide with the Rugby World Cup? Be a bit ironic, the world will end probably 15mins before the end of the final, with the AB's leading France 40-10.
My fairy god mother wouldn't be so kind would she? Purleeeaaaase, spare is the next twenty years of them harping on about it.