Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Your shopping list - gifts from the UK

Your shopping list - gifts from the UK

Old Jan 29th 2007, 4:36 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Your shopping list - gifts from the UK

Hi all - the shopping list is back on - does anyone want anything bringing over when we come next week

keep it legal please.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 5:20 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your shopping list - gifts from the UK

What a lovely offer
Same as before for me, if you can possibly stuff an Asda and George in your suitcase that would be great
Old Jan 29th 2007, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

74NZ is a jewel in the rough74NZ is a jewel in the rough74NZ is a jewel in the rough74NZ is a jewel in the rough

Marks and Spencer knickers...............Ooooo Betty
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light

It's funny... the longer we are here, the less items come to mind when we are asked "what can I bring you from the UK?"

OH MY! Are we integrating!!! LOL
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:05 am
Freak of nature

asiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud of

Two dozen (that's Baker's dozen) loaves of Warburtons Toastie please.

Click here for the full range- delicious!

Last edited by asiatic; Jan 30th 2007 at 8:09 am. Reason: Forgot URL
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:20 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asiatic
Two dozen (that's Baker's dozen) loaves of Warburtons Toastie please.

Click here for the full range- delicious!
There's a local baker here that supplies bread to the veggie shops and it's just like lovely yeasty uk bread ... yummm
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:22 am
sky
Banned

Originally Posted by 74NZ
Marks and Spencer knickers...............Ooooo Betty
I keep wondering if I can risk asking my mum to send me some over but I just know she'll get the sizing wrong and send me 'big' knickers
She just won't get me when I tell her what I want and I'll end up with nana knickers
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:32 am

Originally Posted by sky
I keep wondering if I can risk asking my mum to send me some over but I just know she'll get the sizing wrong and send me 'big' knickers
She just won't get me when I tell her what I want and I'll end up with nana knickers
well pop onto the M&S website tell me the prodcut code and i will order for you. Just had some currency and other bits bobs off them - very quick delivery. be quick tho!
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:58 am
sky
Banned

Originally Posted by dreamfish
well pop onto the M&S website tell me the prodcut code and i will order for you. Just had some currency and other bits bobs off them - very quick delivery. be quick tho!
That's a lovely offer but I just couldn't take advantage of you like that. Just make sure you supply yourself with about five years worth of M&S knickers cos you won't get anything like over here
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:58 am
sky
Banned

And bras
Old Jan 30th 2007, 9:44 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

and tights - or stockings if that's your bag.
Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:23 am

Originally Posted by sky
And bras
i just pop to the nearest airfield for my bras.

downside is all my underwear is luminous orange.
Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:28 am
sky
Banned

Originally Posted by dreamfish
i just pop to the nearest airfield for my bras.

downside is all my underwear is luminous orange.
Seriously bring tons of underwear with you
Old Jan 30th 2007, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

soulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nice

I don't get this underwear thing - i've found loads of fab stuff, and not expensive either! farmers stock Bendons, (or is it Bredons?!) which is just as good as m&s in my opinion.... I guess i can only speak for my size and shape though!

But just to say to anyone worried that you might LIKE the underwear here

sf
Old Jan 30th 2007, 8:00 pm
sky
Banned

Originally Posted by soulflour
I don't get this underwear thing - i've found loads of fab stuff, and not expensive either! farmers stock Bendons, (or is it Bredons?!) which is just as good as m&s in my opinion.... I guess i can only speak for my size and shape though!

But just to say to anyone worried that you might LIKE the underwear here

sf
I can't find any nice comfy strings in Farmers not like the ones at M&S so my quest for M&S quality knickers continues

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.