Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Your Day In 10 Words Or Less

Your Day In 10 Words Or Less

Old Nov 19th 2011, 9:30 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your Day In 10 Words Or Less

Originally Posted by sirplug
Went to buy batteries, came back with BBQ, cooked, drank........
lol

did you get the batteries?
Old Nov 19th 2011, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

martyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud of

Wedding anniversary! Forgot again! Rushed out and bought card! Grovelled!
Old Nov 19th 2011, 9:34 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martyc
Wedding anniversary! Forgot again! Rushed out and bought card! Grovelled!
bloody women these days want to take over every man's job..........
Old Nov 19th 2011, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

martyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lardyl
bloody women these days want to take over every man's job..........
It's the second time I've forgotten in 17 years. Last time I 'rushed' out to buy the card, I presented him with a birthday card. Still, he benefits from me having to make amends for the next year.
Old Nov 19th 2011, 9:43 am
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by martyc
It's the second time I've forgotten in 17 years. Last time I 'rushed' out to buy the card, I presented him with a birthday card. Still, he benefits from me having to make amends for the next year.
Haha made that sort of mistake myself, plain card with message inside and oooppsss.....

There was me thinking you forgot twice in a row........I've got about the same rate in 18 years.

I pronounce you a Class A woman again.
Old Nov 19th 2011, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

Haha made that sort of mistake myself, plain card with message inside and oooppsss.....

There was me thinking you forgot twice in a row........I've got about the same rate in 18 years.

I pronounce you a Class A woman again.
Many thanks!
Old Nov 20th 2011, 6:51 am
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

lol

did you get the batteries?
NO!! Had to go back today and get some!
Old Nov 20th 2011, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of

Daughter to work, dog walked, cake made, bbq friends, beer drank
Old Nov 20th 2011, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome, went windsurfing, fell in lots, got very wet, knackered. :sunglasses:
Old Nov 20th 2011, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

Gorgeous day then Haley Westenra & Chase Douglas in town - awesome!
Old Nov 20th 2011, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Cooking, wine, lunch, wine, dessert, wine, cheese, wine, coffee, snooze.
Old Nov 20th 2011, 9:48 am
you dewty owld maan!

church, omlettes and pasta, fishing with MkII, toast, interweb, yawn
Old Nov 20th 2011, 10:21 am

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point

Death, death, death, death, lunch, death, death, death, afternoon tea.

(an extract from Adolf Hitlers diary)
Old Nov 20th 2011, 10:28 am

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by killercat
Daughter to work, dog walked, cake made, bbq friends, beer drank
Mental note - never go to a BBQ at your house!
Old Nov 20th 2011, 5:59 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Lie in, food shop, coffee out, BBQ at friends and wine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.