You Tube

Old Feb 2nd 2007, 7:24 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default You Tube

And no Im not insulting anyone

Have a look HERE for some homemade and proffesional videos of NZ

Some good tracks on them too
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 5:54 pm
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You Tube

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
And no Im not insulting anyone

Have a look HERE for some homemade and proffesional videos of NZ

Some good tracks on them too
Jack, you're da man!! Thanks for putting a smile on my usually miserable face!!
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 6:31 pm
NZ is calling.....

Smelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really niceSmelly Cat is just really nice

Stubbies sooooo soooo wrong....................
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 6:50 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

That Stubbies one is great

I also like the Southland one. Anyone know what the soundtrack is?
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:11 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

That Stubbies one is great

I also like the Southland one. Anyone know what the soundtrack is?
I like it too mate - just used Andy's mobile tag thing which you play a track to your phone and it tells you what it is.

It is called: 2 Heads - Out of the City

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plw-eqSDcTE
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
I like it too mate - just used Andy's mobile tag thing which you play a track to your phone and it tells you what it is.

It is called: 2 Heads - Out of the City

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plw-eqSDcTE
You star

I figured out that my mic wasnt on for MSN thingy
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:17 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

You plank

Get back in your cupboard

http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/nsudsi...097/469/2.html
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 10:51 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh too cool, thanks Jack!
Old Feb 4th 2007, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Torn is very funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TM3GbxaNLI

Oh and my friend in OZ sent this last week - her friend was the guy taking the film.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw2tgyFfilg

I know they aren't NZ but thought they were funny!

Last edited by helinuk; Feb 4th 2007 at 2:16 pm. Reason: reason for posting added.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 5:08 pm
Just Joined

the calders is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha the stubbies one is fantastic.

well done jack the lad
Old Feb 4th 2007, 5:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by the calders

well done jack the lad
I didnt wear them

Old Feb 4th 2007, 5:38 pm
Just Joined

the calders is an unknown quantity at this point

I didnt wear them

the well done was for the link and why i am at it thanks for the pics in the picture thread keep up the good work

as for the shorts, i am not one to judge and what a consenting adult does in their own home is up to them very thetching by the way