Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

For you ladies that have moved to NZ in the last year or so.....

For you ladies that have moved to NZ in the last year or so.....

Old Apr 11th 2012, 8:47 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: For you ladies that have moved to NZ in the last year or so.....

Originally Posted by BevK
Can't wait for the new series of Benidorm, Love it !!
When's the new series?
Old Apr 11th 2012, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

BevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to all

Originally Posted by love30stm
When's the new series?
Thursday at 9.30pm (tomorrow)
Old Apr 11th 2012, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

Trish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really nice

Can't wait for the new series of Benidorm, Love it !!
That's just finished over here, absolutely brilliant!

TV over here is pretty crap overall. The only programmes I watch are: Silent Witness, Scott & Bailey (Amelia Bullmore is brilliant in this), Waterloo Road, Taggart and Coach Trip ()!
Old Apr 11th 2012, 8:57 am

Originally Posted by Trish M
That's just finished over here, absolutely brilliant!

TV over here is pretty crap overall. The only programmes I watch are: Silent Witness, Scott & Bailey (Amelia Bullmore is brilliant in this), Waterloo Road, Taggart and Coach Trip ()!
Waterloo road still going? I loved The Inbetweeners and Misfits
Old Apr 11th 2012, 9:05 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
When's the new series?
Which channel ? UKTV are showing it on Friday 20 April at 10.50pm
Old Apr 11th 2012, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

barnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond repute

I've got the new series of Benidorm too.
Old Apr 11th 2012, 9:15 am

Thursday at 9.30pm (tomorrow)
That's a repeat
Old Apr 11th 2012, 10:16 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Suddenly my choice of Steinbeck-esque BBC documentary tonight seems almost educational by way of comparison :
Old Apr 11th 2012, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

rogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond reputerogercruse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trish M
I LOVED Outrageous Fortune - my favourite series of all time
Me too. Had to buy the box set after catching a couple of episodes. I learnt about kiwi culture from watching all six series. Granted, it's like watching The Sopranos and thinking you understand America!
Old Apr 21st 2012, 9:52 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Just watching, 'Take me Out'. Thanks for the data stick, Matt.

If you're turned off, turn off. If you're turned on, keep your light on.

Let the colly see the wobble. It's the first episode of the most recent series. The ginger bloke with the snakes ! What a laugh ! The first bloke with the zoo I'm suprised he needed a dating show. The third bloke was a bit midety.

Let the hum see the dinger, single man reveal yourself ! How come the sailor needed a dating show ? He admitted he plucks his eye brows and uses moituriser. He should come out of the closet !

Turn one girl off and take one girl out !

Benidorm was good as well. We've yet to watch, 'an idiot abroad'.
Old Apr 21st 2012, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by Ray and Debbie

Let the colly see the wobble. It's the first episode of the most recent series. The ginger bloke with the snakes ! What a laugh ! The first bloke with the zoo I'm suprised he needed a dating show. The third bloke was a bit midety.

Let the hum see the dinger, single man reveal yourself ! How come the sailor needed a dating show ? He admitted he plucks his eye brows and uses moituriser. He should come out of the closet !

An Idiot Abroad is awesome so funny its repeated on BBC Knowledge on saturdays, ive seen the second series from a link from a friend in the UK, hopefully the second one will be on sky soon
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

barnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray and Debbie

Glad you're enjoying it.

You'll love Idiot Abroad 2, he gets into the swing a bit more in series 2.
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 12:21 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by barnsleymat
Glad you're enjoying it.

You'll love Idiot Abroad 2, he gets into the swing a bit more in series 2.
Love both series of this. Got them both on DVD. It's rather scary but sometimes I think he speaks a lot of sense