Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

For you ladies that have moved to NZ in the last year or so.....

For you ladies that have moved to NZ in the last year or so.....

Old Apr 10th 2012, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

barnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond repute
Default For you ladies that have moved to NZ in the last year or so.....

who, like my missus, have missed a bit of Saturday night 'No Lighty No Likey' it's your lucky day.

The 3rd series has just ended and I've got them all in beautiful Technicolor on my computer/TV.

If you want me to copy you 14 hours of proper girlie TV (I love it too!) then just send me a memory stick and a self addressed envelope and I'll sort it for you. (2x8GB or 1x16GB)

My address is on my website below.

Let the Hokey, see the Cokey, single man reveal yourself.
Old Apr 10th 2012, 8:44 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For you ladies that have moved to NZ in the last year or so.....

Coo ! Brilliant. I'll go and buy a memory stick and send it to you. I couldn't see your address on your website, then I clicked on your cv. Doh !

Thx Matt.

Last edited by Snap Shot; Apr 10th 2012 at 8:49 am.
Old Apr 10th 2012, 11:01 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

who and wHAT????
Old Apr 10th 2012, 11:03 am

Im more upset that Desperate Housewives is ending
Old Apr 10th 2012, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

barnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond repute

TV dating show called Take Me Out. It's hugely popular. Paddy McGuiness is the host, there's 30 women mostly good looking 20 something's all hoping for a date with one of the 4 guys they bring on each episode.

Here's the most talked about prat of this series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_GnL...e_gdata_player
Old Apr 10th 2012, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

Trish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really nice

Awful programme
Old Apr 10th 2012, 7:27 pm

Originally Posted by Trish M
Awful programme
Agree

one thing good about NZ is we dont have these awful programmes

Last edited by love30stm; Apr 10th 2012 at 9:09 pm.
Old Apr 11th 2012, 7:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
Agree

one thing good about NZ is we dont have these awful programmes

Of couse not, I can't believe anyone would choose to watch such crap when we have such quality programmes as 'New Zealand's Top Model', 'Dancing with the Stars', 'Dating in the Dark', 'Dance your a$$ off', or Aussie X-Factor to choose from.
Old Apr 11th 2012, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Trish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really nice

I LOVED Outrageous Fortune - my favourite series of all time
Old Apr 11th 2012, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

I only watch one TV show a week and that's Walking Dead, but good new is the fat lazy family from Lancashire 'The Chawners' are back on NZ TV next week.

So that's 2 shows I'll watch on Kiwi Freeview.

Too busy running most days for much TV, but when I do watch TV I want some good old British TV. Thank the lord for inventing torrents and YouTube downloads.
Old Apr 11th 2012, 8:20 am
hanging in there

Hellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to all

Ah you made me smile, thank you, it all came flooding back, Saturday night tv, Indian takeaway.
Old Apr 11th 2012, 8:34 am

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles

Of couse not, I can't believe anyone would choose to watch such crap when we have such quality programmes as 'New Zealand's Top Model', 'Dancing with the Stars', 'Dating in the Dark', 'Dance your a$$ off', or Aussie X-Factor to choose from.
Don't watch that crap either
Old Apr 11th 2012, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by barnsleymat
I only watch one TV show a week and that's Walking Dead, but good new is the fat lazy family from Lancashire 'The Chawners' are back on NZ TV next week.

So that's 2 shows I'll watch on Kiwi Freeview.

Too busy running most days for much TV, but when I do watch TV I want some good old British TV. Thank the lord for inventing torrents and YouTube downloads.
I hate the fact they give them fat ugly family air time and money
Old Apr 11th 2012, 8:37 am

Criminal minds is good and I'm sad Doc Martin and Misfits have finished

Balls of Steel and Olivea Leigh are funny anyway watch that?

Last edited by love30stm; Apr 11th 2012 at 8:39 am.
Old Apr 11th 2012, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

BevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to all

Can't wait for the new series of Benidorm, Love it !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.