Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Are you a Beauty Therapist?

Are you a Beauty Therapist?

Old Jul 8th 2007, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold
Default Are you a Beauty Therapist?

If you are coming to NZ this year and are a qualified beauty therapist contact me. If you currently reside in NZ and are looking for work let me know. I own a salon is Warkworth and am looking for the right person to join my team. Thanks
Amanda
Old Jul 26th 2007, 7:58 pm
Just Joined

gerrysgod is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Are you a Beauty Therapist?

hi my name is elaine my daughter is a beauty therapist .we are coming over september however jenni is staying here for a few months because she was unsure of her prospects there.i would be very gratefull if you could e mail her with more info it might jusy give her the push she needs. she is 21 hnd qaulified and also does tanning and acrylic nails ,mobile after work. she is currently employed in salon services during the day,she also had her own salon for a year.she is very bubbly hardworking commited and honest . her e mail address is [email protected]se contact her with any help and advice .thanks a million elaine.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold

I don't think that is the correct e mail addy. Can you re send the correct one. My e mail address at the spa is [email protected]

Cheers
Old Jul 28th 2007, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

hi jacky g here
hi gerrysgod where you from and where you going to in nz.
small world i was working in salon services before i came out ,what town you'r daughter working in.i was dundee branch.tell your daughter to bring as much stock as shes can out here as its hard to get stuff.i'm hairdresser and struggling to get stock.should have shipped stock out but never thought it would be difficult to get things.
anyone any advice on where to go? im in auckland area.
thanks
Old Jul 29th 2007, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

gerrysgod is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
from East Kilbride going to aukland oct 07.how are you liking it are you settling in ok.what are the prospects for nail technicians/beauty therapist in NZ where are good areas to live I will be working in springhill.hope to hear from u soon
Old Jul 30th 2007, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

hi jacky g here
i will be truthfull,i didn't really want to come here,in fact i took a panic attack at heathrow and told my husband i wasn't going.he went to our gate and told them to take us off the flight,5 minutes later i calmed down and decided to go.boy am i glad i did i've loved it since day 1,no regrets at all,were in howick area and its really nice here,expensive but nice.
been into a few shopping centres and theres not many beauticians or nail bars.
the ones i've seen just seem to do manicures not extensions.a lot of people just put signs outside theire houses and work from home.seems to work here.cheaper way of doing it i suppose.
its wierd most of the people you see doing manicures are chinese men,well i think there men.hard to tell sometimes.oops that wasn't very pc,no offence ment.gl with your choices,anything i can help you with just ask,