Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Yorksha has now landed

Yorksha has now landed

Old Jul 22nd 2007, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

Yorksha has a brilliant futureYorksha has a brilliant futureYorksha has a brilliant futureYorksha has a brilliant futureYorksha has a brilliant futureYorksha has a brilliant future
Default Yorksha has now landed

Hiya all,
Thanks for the tips on the Jetlag!!! Worked really well. Slept to NZ time all the way and now feel great having spent my first day in Wanaka!!!

Flying into HK was so scenic and the view into Auckland was something else.

Snow capped mountains from Queenstown are so stunning!! People so friendly!!!

Had my first taste of NZ rugby last night. They are mental!!! Thank god they won the Ozzies!!!!

I'll keep you posted of my progress from time to time.

First impressions last and I feel good vibes already.

Take care all

Laters

Heath
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Yorksha has now landed

welcome to nz
jacky g here hope you recovered well from flight.weve been here 3 days now feels like 3 weeks.weather a bit better today did you catch that thunder storm last night,it was amazing to see.what are your plans now.anyway good luck with settling in,myself and oh will be glad to help with any questions you ask,(if we can that is)
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 3:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to NZ Yorksha, it could have been abit warmer for you.
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 7:51 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Yorksha

Hope you had a good first day on the slopes. Loads of fresh white stuff for you down there. Although I bet it was abit chilly last night!!
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 8:17 am
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to New Zealand, best wishes for your new adventure