Yippee!!!

Old Sep 28th 2010, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

BevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to allBevK is a name known to all
Thumbs up Yippee!!!

Thought I would share that I got my results after sitting the IELTS exam and I passed . So thats one less thing to worry about. Would love to be able to celebrate wth a nice glass of , but alas, having been referred to the MA regarding my LFTs, it is not to be (for now).
Old Sep 28th 2010, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all
Default Re: Yippee!!!

Originally Posted by BevK
Thought I would share that I got my results after sitting the IELTS exam and I passed . So thats one less thing to worry about. Would love to be able to celebrate wth a nice glass of , but alas, having been referred to the MA regarding my LFTs, it is not to be (for now).
CONGRATULATIONS - another step on the long road. Well Done
Old Sep 28th 2010, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

nukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yippee!!!

Originally Posted by BevK
CONGRATULATIONS.....the rest will all fall into place,might just take a little longer but will be worth it