Wikiposts

YES!!!!!!

Old Apr 30th 2012, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold
Talking YES!!!!!!

Hello all

Had an email from our 'man' in immi and he has recommended that residence be granted

Although he also said that it needs to go and be quality checked by a secondary officer.... and not to make any irreversible plans.

Is this all good?????

I hope so...

Anna xxxxxx
Old Apr 30th 2012, 4:08 am
Just Joined

Brennans is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: YES!!!!!!

Hi Anna,
That is good, thats what happened to us, takes about 2 weeks.
Passports are now on the way!
Sarah
Old Apr 30th 2012, 6:22 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crumpy10
Hello all

Had an email from our 'man' in immi and he has recommended that residence be granted

Although he also said that it needs to go and be quality checked by a secondary officer.... and not to make any irreversible plans.

Is this all good?????

I hope so...

Anna xxxxxx
Brilliant news....You're good to go!!!!.....at last
Old Apr 30th 2012, 8:02 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Yep secondary check seems to be the next stage, they just check that the first check has dotted the I's and crossed the T's. Does take a while and in the end we had to chase ours but all was good.

but hey you're on your way........
Old Apr 30th 2012, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: YES!!!!!!

Thank you Mrs F!

Now, where on earth do you get those fancy pictures? your showing us all up with them!!

I do think they are brilliant though

Now just have to get container insurance sorted, tools cleaned, dog booked into carrier, cancel the milk......

Hey ho, see you on the other side

Anna
Old Apr 30th 2012, 8:21 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Mrs F!
Now, where on earth do you get those fancy pictures? your showing us all up with them!!

I do think they are brilliant though

Anna
Google gif/jpg is your friend

So excited for you
Old Apr 30th 2012, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

I am still a bit shocked, I had to read the letter a few too many times! even had my daughter read it.... she is 11 though, she said I wasnt going crazy!

it will sink in around 3am.....

Anna xx
Old May 1st 2012, 6:46 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news well done....
Old May 2nd 2012, 4:35 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hello all

Is this all good?????

I hope so...

Anna xxxxxx
Well it sounds all good to me. Very many congrats to you and yours. Well deserved.
Old May 2nd 2012, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

thank you. I feel better now!

Anna