Yellow jackets

Old Mar 29th 2012, 1:15 am
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yellow jackets

Originally Posted by pcmay10
class as a pest and kill anything that is not human is this a kiwi trait or expat?
No problem PCmay- I'm dealing with a f'ing huge nest this weekend, you just tell me where you'd like me to drop them off on your property and I'll be around with 'em.

The point I was making is that when wasps encroach on YOUR space YOU have to deal with them. IN the garden - fine. On your porch - not fine.

The best and most humane way to kill them off, without nasty pesticides is petrol fumes as I was trying to point out
Old Mar 29th 2012, 2:59 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks guys got rid of them pretty easy loads of fly spray and knocking the nest off with a broom handle

i noticed a few wasps flying back to see where the nest has gone though
Old Mar 29th 2012, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pcmay10
class as a pest and kill anything that is not human is this a kiwi trait or expat?
It is indeed a Kiwi trait to want to kill anything that is not native, therefore best watch out.

This time of year you start to get the praying mantis wanting to lay their nests all over the outside walls of your house and windows. As well as being unsightly they stick like blooming superglue and take off a layer of paint with them. They get dealt with in similar manner to the paper wasps nests; bashed with my broomstick

[/evil cackle] I don't know where I'd be without my trusty broomstick, it's like a cloak of invincibilty and makes me incredibly brave.
Old Mar 29th 2012, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

pcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to allpcmay10 is a name known to all

point taken