Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

This xmas i ave been mostly.......

This xmas i ave been mostly.......

Old Dec 30th 2007, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold
Default This xmas i ave been mostly.......

Eating & drinking too much, playing on the young lads wii watching the same old crap movies on the box and throwing endless rubish bags out for the dustman... Next year i WILL be in NZ to do it all again

Bet you lot have benn doing the same right! except the wii bit..
Old Dec 30th 2007, 6:15 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: This xmas i ave been mostly.......

Originally Posted by Wessa
Eating & drinking too much...
Not us.
...playing on the young lads wii
Only have a daughter and it'll be a cold day in hell before I purchase an X-box, Wii, Playstation or any other electronic piece of rubbish.
watching the same old crap movies on the box
TV is almost unwatchable here. OK, to be honest I sometimes watch Spongebob Squarepants with my daughter in the morning for maybe half-an-hour.
and throwing endless rubbish bags out for the dustman...
Nope. The usual one bag plus the recycle bin.
Next year i WILL be in NZ to do it all again
Cool. Go for it.

Bet you lot have been doing the same right! except the wii bit..
See above.

Have a happy New Year's day and I hope you get here to New Zealand and that the move proves to be successful.
Old Dec 30th 2007, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This xmas i ave been mostly.......

Eating & drinking too much, playing on the young lads wii watching the same old crap movies on the box and throwing endless rubish bags out for the dustman... Next year i WILL be in NZ to do it all again

Bet you lot have benn doing the same right! except the wii bit..
Nope my son has a wii, so have spent many an hour with him playing Mario Galaxy & Mario & Sonic at the Olympics...