WTR Visa

Old Apr 13th 2005, 3:22 pm
Banned

ps_wardle is on a distinguished road
Default WTR Visa

Hi All,
Have been approved back in March for wtr due to having a job offer, we've got the customary 3 months to start work, then have to stay in the job for 3 months, send off the letter to NZIS & PR will be ours. Anyway, was wondering if anyone knew what would happen if the 3 months weren't fully completed. The thing is, the company thats offered my partner (principal applicant) the job seems (over email at least, not had chance to speak over phone since mnost recent email) to be getting a bit tetchy & a bit ars*y. We are a little concerned about them comitting to their obligations of the job, & wondered what might happen if half way through the 3 months or whatever it all goes wrong. I will have a reliable permanent job when we get there in June 05 ( i did this job before in nZ in 2003), but not being the principal applicant, doubt this will count if my partners job does go wrong.
Would we be able to stay, would i be able to get a work permit & therefore my partner be able to get one, & PR eventually follows (prob at more cost), what will happen to our RRV should we need to leave the country within the 2 year time frame on it now.......
any help would be great