Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Would love to meet similar in Lower Hutt and surrounds

Would love to meet similar in Lower Hutt and surrounds

Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:06 am
Just Joined

sandie k is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Would love to meet similar in Lower Hutt and surrounds

Hi, My husband and I moved over seven weeks ago. My hubby works long hours six days a week and I am struggling to gain employment. I would love to meet up with any girls in the daytime for lunch, chats and walks etc. I am in the lower hutt area and am relying on the buses at the mo until our cars are sold. I am in my forties and have a young outlook. Thanking you in advance
Old Nov 9th 2009, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would love to meet similar in Lower Hutt and surrounds

I'd be happy to meet up with you one weekend. I can't PM you because you haven't posted enough messages but keep posting and then we can communicate privately.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by cappuccino
I'd be happy to meet up with you one weekend. I can't PM you because you haven't posted enough messages but keep posting and then we can communicate privately.
ok that would be great
Old Nov 9th 2009, 11:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond repute

My husband's cousin lives in Wainui and we stayed with her for the first couple of weeks when we arrived at the end of September. I'm now up on the Kapiti coast but often come over that way. I've got to pop into Wellington next week and would be happy to meet up with you for lunch, I've got to get back to pick the kids up from school though.

Think of a couple more postings and I'll be able to PM you my details.
Old Nov 10th 2009, 12:25 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MOSO
My husband's cousin lives in Wainui and we stayed with her for the first couple of weeks when we arrived at the end of September. I'm now up on the Kapiti coast but often come over that way. I've got to pop into Wellington next week and would be happy to meet up with you for lunch, I've got to get back to pick the kids up from school though.

Think of a couple more postings and I'll be able to PM you my details.
That would be great thankyou
Old Nov 10th 2009, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

So Sandie, what do you think of Wainui?
Old Nov 10th 2009, 5:12 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by cappuccino
So Sandie, what do you think of Wainui?
I live in a lovely quiet area close to all the walks and reserve. When the sun is shining it's gorgeous but when it rains it can be quite bleak. The shoppin centre is good for all your daily needs and the bus service is great, especially considering I hadn't caught a bus in 20 years. I have started planting my own vege garden and I think the wainui rain and sun rain and sun will soon get it thrivin
Old Dec 16th 2009, 10:32 am
Just Joined

Lotty595 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, I'm moving to Welly on my own in just under 4 weeks! No idea where I'll be living yet but would be great to meet up at some point and I'll have a car - I'm early 40s too!
Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Would love to meet similar in Lower Hutt and surrounds

Originally Posted by Lotty595
Hi there, I'm moving to Welly on my own in just under 4 weeks! No idea where I'll be living yet but would be great to meet up at some point and I'll have a car - I'm early 40s too!
Oh that would be great
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Happy New Year everyone.

Seems like there are a few of us in the Hutt now.

This is my suggestion for a meet up, so please reply either in agreement or with alternatives and let's get this off the ground

Sun 17th Jan - 11am - New Douse Cafe Reka (45 Laings Road, near the Town Hall/i-site)

Looking forward to meeting fellow 'Hutties', but of course this isn't just restricted to where we live, anyone from Welly can join us
Old Jan 9th 2010, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

bump!