Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wot no Ann Summers?

Wot no Ann Summers?

Old Feb 17th 2008, 10:28 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wot no Ann Summers?

In the absence of an Ann Summers I have been looking for an alternative party demonstrator and I stumbled across Madam Mary. She sounds like a lot of fun, have had a lovely email from her - just wondering if you had any recommendations?

ok - note time, half past midnight, i am not drunk, just having problems sleeping trying to work out why me washing didnt dry today!!!
Old Feb 17th 2008, 10:34 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wot no Ann Summers?

Originally Posted by dreamfish
In the absence of an Ann Summers I have been looking for an alternative party demonstrator and I stumbled across Madam Mary. She sounds like a lot of fun, have had a lovely email from her - just wondering if you had any recommendations?

ok - note time, half past midnight, i am not drunk, just having problems sleeping trying to work out why me washing didnt dry today!!!
We believe you!

That's funny ... have a Kiwi friend who wants to open an Ann Summers type shop here and host parties. We told her to contact Ann Summers re: expanding to NZ.

An alternative to all the blackened window sex shops around!
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:31 pm
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Do d.vice do parties?

i suspect Ann Summers stores would be very popular here.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:32 pm

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
Do d.vice do parties?

i suspect Ann Summers stores would be very popular here.
yes i saw their web site last night but i dont know if they are any good?
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
We believe you!

That's funny ... have a Kiwi friend who wants to open an Ann Summers type shop here and host parties. We told her to contact Ann Summers re: expanding to NZ.

An alternative to all the blackened window sex shops around!
Is it not much more important we get bloody IKEA sorted out over here before bloomin Ann Summers!!!
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
I stumbled across Madam Mary. She sounds like a lot of fun, have had a lovely email from her - just wondering if you had any recommendations?
I'd recommend her! She does this wonderful thing with her.... oh you're not after that sort of recommendation... oops sorry...
Old Feb 17th 2008, 7:51 pm
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

I am sooo very concerned that I have an opinion at all on this….but I know that dvice have spent a while building up a reputation for quality products. I can honestly say I have no idea if this is true or not.

I also know their recent radio adverts have made a big deal about the fact that they don’t have things like secret booths etc …I think to indicate that they aren’t sleazy…..

HOWEVER, don’t trust their handcuffs. I walked past the shop on willis street/Dixon street corner just prior to Christmas and saw two fire trucks outside. The store was shut but THREE firemen were outside the store giggling trying to look inside. Comments such as “she is stuck…let me see” etc were definitely being made.

I hope they were talking about handcuffs.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
I'd recommend her! She does this wonderful thing with her.... oh you're not after that sort of recommendation... oops sorry...
she does coach on how to be the perfect dominatrix - its ok to admit it simon. we're all friends here

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
Comments such as “she is stuck…let me see” etc were definitely being made.

I hope they were talking about handcuffs.
now that has made me laugh
Old Feb 18th 2008, 4:45 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Of course I have NO idea what you're all talking about