worried about emigrating

worried about emigrating

Old Sep 11th 2012, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

pinky2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: worried about emigrating

i laughed myself silly with
this thread is like a car crash i dont want to peep but keep doin it

i wanted to stop but you are niggling me pulling my ear a bit to much now the demon has come out
Old Sep 11th 2012, 11:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pinky2
i know alot about migration okay this is what i kow
1 USA at this current moment, Baltimore, Chicago, Philidelphia are looking for migrants as they say that they need more no questions http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...color.gifasked they are even looking for spanish migrants - check internetBullshit
2. Canada is easier as sep/oct they do let people in have lived there for 3 yrs, currently alberta is digging for oil needs people took alot of irish gave visa, Bullshit
3 Australia - Perth is booming oil was found desperate for migrants needs various skills relaxed visa applications Absolute complete drivel
4 NZ desperate for migrants population is aging needs youg people only 5mNo idea but going by previous things you know, I'll call bullshit again
5. UK has jobs gives it all to eastern euro and chasing out africans from commenwealth nationsAhhh You're a DM reader.
6 China is booming was there for six weeks offered job cheap place to live and travel great people fantastic countryDo you realise what complete nonsense you're typing? Do you know nothing about current affairs?
7 Angola is booming wealth unbelievable most people from portugal gone thereGo on then, perfect place to live. Nice quiet lifestyle for you and the boys
8. Africa welcomes most people from all over the world people make loads of moneyThis is funny stuff.
9. Venuazuela/SA have free medical, free school, free dentist, free university, petrol is cheapest in the world and you can sell food outside your door, welcomes foreigners, so does brazil which is booming and fantastic countryYou've just left apparently, why is that?
I could go on, if you think i am naive then i think this post says it all, I am not a person that gets bogged down by little things
No love, you're certainly not bogged down by the little things. However you're missing the big things sooooo badly, it would be seriously funny but I'm guessing you're now in wind up mode so carry on. Just jump on that plane and get over to NZ. You're British, you'll all get work as soon as you arrive as a Tourist and you can chill out and live the dream.

Thanks for the chuckle though. Well done!
Old Sep 11th 2012, 11:40 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

What on earth are you talking about?

You do have to do it the same way we did; we are not saying that, the NZ Government is. NZIS will not change their immigration policy specially for you. You still have to fit into one of their visa categories. Why is that so hard for you to understand? I am still going with the impression that you actually are serious about this
Old Sep 11th 2012, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

pse remember me on this forum coz i will definately be back to invite you all to meet me in nz and i will give you the lowdown on my situation when i get to the library and find a computer in welly, I WILL GIVE YOU STEP BY STEP DAILY UPDATES then you can say we told her so and feel satisfied

Remember the one you feed is the one that grows (love/hate)

peace
Old Sep 11th 2012, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Keep taking your medication Pinky
Old Sep 11th 2012, 11:49 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pom_Chch
Popcorn, Tea and Grain Waves at the ready people. Here we go! Or maybe we should take her advice and go and commit suicide...
Maybe she could take over my job once I've decided just how I'm going to shake off this mortal coil? She could fill that Persephone sized gap in NZ.

Hmmm, no on second thoughts that would require a lot of forethought and organisation, five years of training and preparation and a level of critical thinking that I have yet to see
Old Sep 11th 2012, 11:50 am
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

STEP AWAY FROM THE FORUM PINKY! Slowly now and take cappuccino's advice and find your meds...
Old Sep 11th 2012, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Shame, I can't stay and play for a while longer ..........time for bed.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 11:54 am
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in the UK, it's lunch time here and I have a day off. This is not a good mix!
Old Sep 11th 2012, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pom_Chch
I'm in the UK, it's lunch time here and I have a day off. This is not a good mix!
You'll have to hold the fort then Pom_Chch whilst us intellectual Kiwis get our beauty sleep on this wet and windy evening in paradise
Old Sep 11th 2012, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

listen we will never agree on me coming over on your way
i do not think like you and probably never will and vice versa

i do not worship SATAN and am not into his vibes of negative thinking, putting hurdles in front of others and giving hate and if everyone went by others nz would have no immigrants because they would be afraid to take the plunge.
Like i said those with immigration probs start with yourself that way you wont have to see it anymore and will not be bothered

You have heard the saying if NZ gives me a lemon i will make lemonaid
Old Sep 11th 2012, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

johntmanic has a brilliant futurejohntmanic has a brilliant futurejohntmanic has a brilliant futurejohntmanic has a brilliant futurejohntmanic has a brilliant futurejohntmanic has a brilliant futurejohntmanic has a brilliant future

That reminds me of the joke - hey did you hear about the guy who delivers pop near me? Yeah he has Aids - cherryade, lemonade.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 12:10 pm
She'll be right

Goodnight Kiwis!

Sounds like Pinky isn't come over after all, such a shame. We could really do with more people like her in NZ (!) Although on the plus side she doesn't worship Satan, which is always a plus when integrating into a new country...

I'll go get more popcorn.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 12:21 pm
Queen of the Underworld

listen we will never agree on me coming over on your way
i do not think like you and probably never will and vice versa

i do not worship SATAN and am not into his vibes of negative thinking, putting hurdles in front of others and giving hate and if everyone went by others nz would have no immigrants because they would be afraid to take the plunge.
Like i said those with immigration probs start with yourself that way you wont have to see it anymore and will not be bothered

I can't believe we all got this so wrong. All we need is a bit of positive thinking and Pinky2 will be fine. Forget what the NZIS website says, they're only loose guidelines that they pretend to follow If you want to come over then go for it.

And what if NZ does not give you a lemon as it feels you are not able to make lovely sweet lemonade?
Old Sep 11th 2012, 12:24 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Persephone
I can't believe we all got this so wrong. All we need is a bit of positive thinking and Pinky2 will be fine. Forget what the NZIS website says, they're only loose guidelines that they pretend to follow If you want to come over then go for it.

And what if NZ does not give you a lemon as it feels you are not able to make lovely sweet lemonade?
She'll get an orange instead. Duh!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.