Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

worried about emigrating

worried about emigrating

Old Sep 12th 2012, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: worried about emigrating

No she is probably renewing her British passport to get another 10 years of privileged living in the Commonwealth
Old Sep 12th 2012, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

Chris-Napier has a reputation beyond reputeChris-Napier has a reputation beyond reputeChris-Napier has a reputation beyond reputeChris-Napier has a reputation beyond reputeChris-Napier has a reputation beyond reputeChris-Napier has a reputation beyond reputeChris-Napier has a reputation beyond reputeChris-Napier has a reputation beyond reputeChris-Napier has a reputation beyond reputeChris-Napier has a reputation beyond reputeChris-Napier has a reputation beyond repute

I posted a little earlier and then decided to go back a 'lot' of pages to read up on this thread. Blimey, it has all been happening since my original post yesterday. My conclusion - Pinky has a problem - I think it is HER!! She has contradicted herself so many times. I haven't seen anything from her to answer the question ' how long have you been in UK and where did you originally come from' or have I missed that little chestnut? Once before she said that she didn't want to renew lease where she is living and that is why she wanted to come to NZ in October. Soooooo, my guess is, she hasn't a lot of assets to sell, sooooooo they must have pots of money to fund this whim. Pinky...... I think some of your earlier comments were offensive and my whole attitude to your original post has changed. We have all tried to give you valid advice - we do know what we are talking about even though you think we are a load of 'old,miserable,stupid,idiots' (could go on). None of us are against 'immigrants' but we have all run by the rules and it makes me really angry when people like you think things should be different for them as it doesn't suit!! When you read things you don't like you say it is because we don't want you here. After ready your posts I have to admit, that maybe I feel that way now. I am all for a good life, make your own choices ..... but..... you do have to work for it. How on earth will your son's get on in life if they have no qualifications? You said it is not all about schooling but if you have another secret solution I am sure all parents or the government would like to speak to you. Better still, stay in the UK, speak to the government there and maybe they will change things to suit you and your family. Right, going to eat my dinner now but will keep an eye on the thread. ha!!
Old Sep 12th 2012, 8:51 am
Account Closed

DandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond reputeDandJMay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j19fmm
Anyone else itching to correct spelling and grammar?
Yes
Old Sep 12th 2012, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Chick-a-dee is a name known to allChick-a-dee is a name known to allChick-a-dee is a name known to allChick-a-dee is a name known to allChick-a-dee is a name known to allChick-a-dee is a name known to allChick-a-dee is a name known to allChick-a-dee is a name known to allChick-a-dee is a name known to allChick-a-dee is a name known to allChick-a-dee is a name known to all

Come on Pinks, are you not playing today?
Old Sep 12th 2012, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

pinky2 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi

i had to sleep please even if you do not over there i need it after all the bashing i have had, and another thing even if my spelling is bad well you understand dont you,( my keys are sticky) coz you reply

Anyway i love the reply came on holiday visa and found work definately my type of person, you see it is doable, others have done it but you are not happy why did they not go thru the same channel as me, what i have been saying all along but you adamant i should get a visa - no time friends to late

Actually this is how we live our lives we always do things on the spur of the moment since kids were born have been removing them from school and going to different countries - return put them back, it is legal in uk to do this though the school gets very upset, so pse dont worry about us they can handle it, both are very bright and know what they want
16yr old wants to drive cars be with cars eats and sleeps cars he could drive since he was 10 father taught him
18yr old more into books passed all exams with flying colors was sitting sixth form to do a level
so i am not that bad a mother
Because of all the travelling they can go to any country by themselves and live they know how to handle different currency and know how to negotiate price, are very good at dealing with people
my sons have driven in egypt - no road rules
venezuela, dubai, brazil so i do not think that they are lacking at anything
my type of education is not yours go to uni get a job and live safely ever after, be model citizen and get buried

Life is to be lived any way there is not one way only, and if others want to be angry, frustated and bitter about people working in nz with holiday visa that it up to u, but i will continue to live my life the way i see fit,
btw others do bungjee jumping - i would never do such a thing, others go cave diving to me it is madness, others i could go on, but hey they enjoy it

And no despite what you say i am not a troll just because you say i am,
and no i wont tell you were i am originally from because that would be personal and then you would attack it again, but my parents were holders of british passports all their lives too - you would not understand because you do not travel to various countries, it is the key to the door
try travelling on a african or arab passport then you will know what a hassle imm will give you

i wll not post again but thanks for the edu, i do not think i will be a forum poster again such a hassle
Old Sep 12th 2012, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Caz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond repute

not surprised you won't post again. you ask for advice as its confusing then when the advice is given you know it all anyway and say - that's fine - i'm not going to do it the proper way - i'm going to do it the illegal immigrant way! way to go!! and yes you are right. everyone who has given you advice has never travelled or tried living in any other country in the world.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 9:30 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pinky2
hi

Anyway i love the reply came on holiday visa and found work definately my type of person, you see it is doable, others have done it but you are not happy why did they not go thru the same channel as me, what i have been saying all along but you adamant i should get a visa - no time friends to late
He wasn't looking for work, he hadn't dragged his whole family over on false visa's to obtain work either. so legally NO it is not doable.

Actually this is how we live our lives we always do things on the spur of the moment since kids were born have been removing them from school and going to different countries - return put them back, it is legal in uk to do this though the school gets very upset, so pse dont worry about us they can handle it, both are very bright and know what they want
16yr old wants to drive cars be with cars eats and sleeps cars he could drive since he was 10 father taught him
18yr old more into books passed all exams with flying colors was sitting sixth form to do a level
so i am not that bad a mother
You've dragged your kids from pillar to post and despite that they have as you say got through that, says more about them than about you.

Because of all the travelling they can go to any country by themselves and live they know how to handle different currency and know how to negotiate price, are very good at dealing with people
my sons have driven in egypt - no road rules
Is that even legal at their age in those countries? Is that again you thinking you can do as you wish and sod the rules of the country?

From you last sentences on your last post you seem very self centred and give no thought to others around you or the legalities of any situation. I hope you don't get here as like most countries NZ does not need any more criminals
Old Sep 12th 2012, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

phyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud of

Pinky2, what a shame you're not staying but I hope you read this.

Go to NZ as a visitor. You WILL be required to have a return or onward ticket and you may be required to prove you can support your family for the length of you visit (3 or 6 months)

You CAN NOT take up employment until you have the correct permit to do so. It's not a expats forum thing its a law thing. Yeah kiwis are laid back but we kind of draw the line at people taking the piss.
If you, your husband or children get a job but don't have the correct permit you are breaking the law in NZ, risking yourself and the employer and if you do that you will NOT be welcome.

PS you son will love the driving there as we drive like muppets.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 9:50 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

And you've said they don't want to move to NZ so I'll ask again how you intend to force them when they're old enough to stay behind. I'm just interested given that you enjoy a free and relaxed way of living how it would sit with you making them do something they don't want to do.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Why are people still answering this thread, its just another idiot troll
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

phyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud of

In the hope that she's not a troll and that there are really idiots like this that make my day just a wee bit brighter.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:26 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn it's a shame she's gone, ok back To game of thrones

Last edited by love30stm; Sep 12th 2012 at 10:33 am.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

thepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nice

Loved it - that kept me entertained for a fair bit while I sit here in the Immigration hell waiting zone : )
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

pinky2 is an unknown quantity at this point

okay i said i was not going to post but you want it so here it goes

hey justcol - if i am a idiot troll what are you? you see you did not have to look but you did you did not have to talk but you put your opinion out there you just had to do it ha! they've called me names under the banner of blunt talk and giving me advice, you could of been a lurker but no

you see thats human nature, i got to tell the next person off they are offending me why cant you be offended who are you at the end of the day who? i know just a tax payer
They are my kids mine yes mine and i do with them as i please, if you all were so concerned which one of you volunteers at a orphanage, or which one of you helps any suffering, none - you guys and your legal this and legal that mmmm

If there are no scum the police would not have jobs, if there are no illegal imm then you will not have customs/border control pse it is not only you that contribute to a society it is even the scum so please get off your high horses
You guys remind me of the americans that patrol the fence trying to stop illegal mexicans from entering so what if they get in, they are only going to work and pay tax really so what, what is a country it is only ground that you walk on every day which you will be put in, really what are you fighting so vehemently for? what you cannot take the country with you,
Did the earthquake in CHCH teach you nothing?
there is no safety anywhere in any country we are all the same - oh we would like to believe we are better than others coz some own houses, educated great jobs, we have security, security from what
pse also note that in england there used to be job security and what happened to greece, spain, portugal with job security

OH Attributes of satanism -FEAR, hate, bitterness, ugliness, self love, murder, jealousy of others, trying to dig holes so people can fall in, name calling without fact, I DO NOT WORSHIP EVIL, HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT I LEAVE IT OUT OF MY PYSCHE

if you did not read the book the secret pse do, its on the net
you are what you say

bye? i did come out to play, but i have to cook, clean and iron so i cant stay on the net but it has been a long thread
Old Sep 12th 2012, 10:57 am
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww is Pinky going? She provided me with heaps of entertainment yesterday, troll or not!

But lets leave her be. Her sons are obviously happy and content in life having driven cars in Egypt...

Come on Pinky you best not post any more on here, you've got packing to do, sons to convince and visas to obtain... oh wait... no she hasn't so it should be a breeze! See you tomorrow?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.