Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

working holiday visa

working holiday visa

Old Mar 9th 2009, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

grahamsyuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default working holiday visa

Hi everyone, i'm planning to vist New Zealand for a year in August. I'm from Northern ireland and wondering what the economic situation is there at the moment? It's pretty bad here. I work in banking

Is it easy to find employment in NZ?
Old Mar 11th 2009, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: working holiday visa

Originally Posted by grahamsyuk View Post
Hi everyone, i'm planning to vist New Zealand for a year in August. I'm from Northern ireland and wondering what the economic situation is there at the moment? It's pretty bad here. I work in banking

Is it easy to find employment in NZ?
Its not as easy as it was a few years ago, there is a downturn in nz like anywhere else, but does not seem as bad as the uk/ ireland from what ive heard.
look on trademe.co.nz for jobs, or seek.co.nz
there seems to be still quite a few jobs going around