Reload this Page >

Work Visa for Different NOC

Work Visa for Different NOC

Old Jul 21st 2017, 6:57 am
Just Joined

lasheen5188 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Work Visa for Different NOC

Hello Everyone

i applied for a Essential Work visa but i have a doubt that i did it correctly , could you please help me with your opinion?

i have a job offer for NOC:- 312511 (mechanical engineer drafts man) , while my experience is 233512 (mechanical engineer) with 6 years experience and IPENZ letter.

when i was applying online i found two option either:-

1.I will attach evidence from my employer of advertising and/or other evidence from my employer that there are no New Zealanders available to fill this position.

or

2.My occupation is on one of the Essential Skills in Demand lists and I meet the work experience / qualifications specified on the list.

i selected number 1 , while the job offered is Essential skills , but my experience and qualifications doesn't match with the experience / qualifications specified on the list (my experience and qualification is way higher but doesn't match).

what i did is correct or not?, please advice i am afraid that i will wait to 2 months to get the visa then simply i will be declined because of poor preparation.

Best Regards