Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

work to residency/long term business application

work to residency/long term business application

Old Jul 20th 2006, 8:07 pm
Just Joined

phate316 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face work to residency/long term business application

has anyone gone down the path of work to residency or long term business application, i own a building and landscaping firm in UK and want to move out to NZ, tried job agencies, EOI shows i only have 120 points so i would need a job offer, I'm studying computer web hosting and server management online at mo but thought i would investigate other avenues help please
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 9:59 am

Lenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: work to residency/long term business application

Originally Posted by phate316
has anyone gone down the path of work to residency or long term business application, i own a building and landscaping firm in UK and want to move out to NZ, tried job agencies, EOI shows i only have 120 points so i would need a job offer, I'm studying computer web hosting and server management online at mo but thought i would investigate other avenues help please

Hi we did the work permit to residency thing. You just get a work permit them work and live in NZ for a while then apply for for PR, this we did and got accepted to apply. All we had to do then was to get a medical and interview. But we had to leave as we ran out of money because our house did not sell back in th UK. Just check through my old posts. Wages are not good in NZ compared to the UK mind you and the cost of living is more (Christchurch). Miss the place though, quite a bit.