Work for me!!

Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

Macd will become famous soon enoughMacd will become famous soon enough
Default Work for me!!

Already said hi a little while ago, but been reading/"listening" for quite some time. As mentioned Oh is a joiner so hopefully should be ok for work, just seeing how I would fair. I do office work (currently working as a high school receptionist, but do admin, secretarial + legal) and wondered if anyone else has similar employment and did you find it easy to get work, are NZ bosses ok with hiring office staff from UK. Hope this doesn't sound too dumb, but been off now with the kids for 3 weeks and its beginning to take its toll.

Any feedback/advice would be gratefully received.

Cheers

Tracey
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

jill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud ofjill1420 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Work for me!!

Hi Tracey! I will be interested in your replies as thats what I work as just now and will be looking for similar work when we head out in Jan 08'