Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

work experience for electricians

work experience for electricians

Old Jun 1st 2005, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

catroberta will become famous soon enoughcatroberta will become famous soon enough
Default work experience for electricians

i need help, has anybody completed the work experience section for electricians, do they require absolutely everything ie first payslip (requested) and every type of connection that you have ever made.
i mean how can you remember 20 years back its crazy.
also it looks like i am only going to get to NZ on a work visa and be granted a provisional licence and have to sit stage 1 and 2 in NZ to get full registration. does anyone have knowledge of this and what to expect etc

john
Old Jun 1st 2005, 8:38 pm

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: work experience for electricians

John try this site www. u k 2 n z .co.uk... (spaced it out so you can see it) quite a few sparkies on there and if you search under the name of Salpow or Edna their hubbys has been through the whole business and are currently in NZ. If you pm they will only be too glad to help. Search also this site, few sparkies at the early stages.

Dont worry about the Limited Licence bit wont mean a thing in NZ... the Kiwis will just let you get on with it and I dont know of any that were supervised the way they were supposed to be.