Wooohoooo !!

Old Dec 12th 2007, 6:48 am
Mad Bint

Platty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to all
Default Wooohoooo !!

Mr Platty has been offered the job subject to references (which will be fine)! Gah I'm really cacking myself now
Old Dec 12th 2007, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

Ignition is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wooohoooo !!

Originally Posted by Platty
Mr Platty has been offered the job subject to references (which will be fine)! Gah I'm really cacking myself now
Told you you'd know nearly before I did
Old Dec 12th 2007, 6:57 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations..
Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:31 am
Mad Bint

Platty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to all

We are both in a state of disbelief atm
Old Dec 12th 2007, 7:36 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!
It all starts now!!!
Karen
Old Dec 12th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

congrats,now comes the stress,arguments,sleepless nightsits all worth it believe me
Old Dec 12th 2007, 8:15 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Many many congrats to you both!

Where are you headed? When? Need help sorting out practical stuff on this end etc etc etc?
Old Dec 12th 2007, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

YAY

Old Dec 12th 2007, 8:48 am
Mad Bint

Aww you are all so lovely The job is in Wellington.

We won't know much till they have got the references and he has an official offer.

Then the questions will start

Thanks again guys (can't wait to you meet you ).

We have a bottle of Chateauneuf du'Pape 1986 waiting to be drunk once he gets the official offer

Last edited by Platty; Dec 12th 2007 at 8:55 am. Reason: Because I can!
Old Dec 12th 2007, 9:29 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Aww you are all so lovely The job is in Wellington.

We won't know much till they have got the references and he has an official offer.

Then the questions will start

Thanks again guys (can't wait to you meet you ).

We have a bottle of Chateauneuf du'Pape 1986 waiting to be drunk once he gets the official offer
Woot! More Welly-bound peeps!

Chateauneuf?.... nah just stick to the NZ stuff.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 9:41 am
Mad Bint

Well I love a bit of NZ & Oz wine so it looks like I am in the right place
Old Dec 12th 2007, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Izzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to allIzzy and Ian is a name known to all

Congratulations!!!!

.... and don't get too stressed if it takes them a few weeks to get a signable contract to you. They're fairly laid back about such things sometimes (ours took 4 weeks).

Good luck with the next stages and enjoy the Chateauneuf!!
Old Dec 12th 2007, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Did he go over to Welly or did he get the offer from here?.

Well done
Old Dec 12th 2007, 11:58 am
Mad Bint

A New Zealand agency emailed him out of the blue about 6 weeks ago.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Thats great, so much easier than going over there to find a job eh, good on ya.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.