Wish me luck!

Old May 29th 2009, 5:36 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wish me luck!

As I am going to run the ChCh 1/2 Marathon this weekend. Of all the days in the past 2 weeks, only this Sunday has a 'Severe Storm Warning' with snow forecast to sea level.

Yay! That'll be a bundle of laughs then.

Not.

21kms will be the furthest I have ever run in one go, so wish me luck. Anyone else on here doing it this weekend?

Also, a quick reminder that this weekend sees the www.coasttocoast.co.nz entries open. Anyone fancy joining me for that? No....? Thought not
Old May 29th 2009, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wish me luck!

Hey Andy,

Good luck with the half-marathon, our next door neighbour is running too.
Will sort out a beer some time after you have recovered.

You need fairly deep pockets (or a sponsor) I reckon for the Coast to Coast.

All the best

Lee and Vicki
Old May 29th 2009, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Shame about the weather, but Good Luck
Old May 29th 2009, 9:47 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Am sure you'll plough your way through GOOD LUCK
Old May 29th 2009, 10:12 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the Half Marathon

I will be running the Half Marathon in Auckland... Providing I get there in time!! LOL

As for the coast to coast race, I will pass! Thanks!

Let us know how you get on & timings plz
Old May 30th 2009, 4:45 am

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers folks - very kind of you

It's been a beautiful day here today, really great. Can't believe it's going to be so rubbish tomorrow. Ah well, let's see what the day brings.

Will let you know how I get on!
Old May 30th 2009, 5:07 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck!
Hope the weather isn't as bad as the forecast is making out - either that or look out some running thermals.
Old May 30th 2009, 7:02 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck for tomorrow Andy.
Old May 30th 2009, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
As I am going to run the ChCh 1/2 Marathon this weekend. Of all the days in the past 2 weeks, only this Sunday has a 'Severe Storm Warning' with snow forecast to sea level.

Yay! That'll be a bundle of laughs then.

Not.

21kms will be the furthest I have ever run in one go, so wish me luck. Anyone else on here doing it this weekend?

Also, a quick reminder that this weekend sees the www.coasttocoast.co.nz entries open. Anyone fancy joining me for that? No....? Thought not
good luck, i ran a few in Glasgow before we came over here, once you pass the 9 mile mark its home straight .......... honestly its not as bad as you think it will be.

Dont blast off at the start and eat a couple of banannas 30 min before it ..
Old May 31st 2009, 1:21 am

Well I made it! Will have to wait for the official times but I think I got around the 1/2 in 1hr 46 minutes or so. The first 16kms were great - I felt good and full of energy. Then the wall came at me and those final 5 kms were a real struggle. Still, mind over matter meant that I got through it, and even though 2 hrs ago you wouldn't have caught me contemplating another, I reckon I might have a crack at a full in a year or so.

Damage wise, it's not too bad - a bit of chafing, a pair of sore nipples, and a blue 2nd toe. New shoes required!

Thanks again to you all - it meant a lot.

Rgds,

Wiz

PS: Anyone want to sponsor me for the coast to coast?
Old May 31st 2009, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

FANTASTIC - you must be soooo proud of yourself - If i knew how to send you some karma I would -
Old May 31st 2009, 5:15 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bolton1
FANTASTIC - you must be soooo proud of yourself - If i knew how to send you some karma I would -
Click on the blue rectangular box under Wiz & Ton's avatar marked karma, then type your message in the box.
Old May 31st 2009, 5:39 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Good Luck !

Opps. Too late. OK have some " you are mental but well done but you are still mental" karma instead.
Old May 31st 2009, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, congratulations
Old May 31st 2009, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

A Big congratulations from the moo family

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.