Winter's over!

Old Aug 1st 2012, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Winter's over!

There's so much mud and water in my back yard, it's beginning to look like the Everglades out there.

Spring? My eye...
Old Aug 1st 2012, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dlmckay

Spring? My eye...
It must be true, even the Herald says so ......

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10823694
Old Aug 6th 2012, 2:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Today is a spring like day
Old Aug 6th 2012, 4:06 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Today is a spring like day
It is 100% Pure Spring. I've just been to the garden centre- not to buy, just to browse- and there's all manner of spring-like stuff there. Hardly need heating at all now, picking the kids up from dancing in the daylight ... we made it!

11 weeks til Cambridge's outdoor pool opens, too
Old Aug 6th 2012, 4:19 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

I've just lit the fire
Old Aug 6th 2012, 4:23 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

It's been quite nice here today, shame I've been in studying most of the day. Speaking of which..............
Old Aug 6th 2012, 7:04 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickey_d
I've just lit the fire
Me too cos it's nice but it's spring so I lit it as it got dark, rather than needing to stoke it all day! And several times recently I haven't bothered because my husband is working late shifts and I'm studying so just put a cardi on.

Winter's O-V-E-R
Old Aug 6th 2012, 7:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so getting with the Spring thing, did garden tidying and leaf sweeping on Saturday and went to the Garden Centre yesterday. I looked at the fruit tree twigs and bought myself some seed raising compost. Even potted up a few odds and ends of seeds to plonk on the windowsill.
Old Aug 6th 2012, 7:37 am
---

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
I'm so getting with the Spring thing, did garden tidying and leaf sweeping on Saturday and went to the Garden Centre yesterday. I looked at the fruit tree twigs and bought myself some seed raising compost. Even potted up a few odds and ends of seeds to plonk on the windowsill.
Ooo, you could share what you're growing on the gardening thread! I could do with guidance about when to get a into gear.
Old Aug 6th 2012, 8:02 am
`

OK. It is official.

Woosies - the lot of you.

I have never stoked my fire all day.

It goes on around Masterchef time at the moment and that is only because the TV is crud and needs the degrees to get the blummin thing going.
Old Aug 6th 2012, 8:04 am
---

OK. It is official.

It goes on around Masterchef time at the moment and that is only because the TV is crud and needs the degrees to get the blummin thing going.
But I'm a student at home all day! I like a toasty house and ANYWAY- I won the last to light competition.
Old Aug 6th 2012, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We don't have a fire to stoke but generally don't do heating in daylight hours either, apart from perhaps a rare Sunday arvo I might succumb if we're home and loafing around. Still lets not get carried away, I don't suppose we'll be fully weaned off the heating until October.
Old Aug 6th 2012, 11:12 pm
`

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit
But I'm a student at home all day! I like a toasty house and ANYWAY- I won the last to light competition.
Ah yis ! You did . Bourbon-nonwoosie-Biscuit.