Wifi / Laptops

Old Jan 4th 2010, 8:39 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Wifi / Laptops

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Hi Tina,

I just tried to send you a private message but you have it turned off or something. We are all doing fabulous and the last 8 weeks have passed in a blur. We have achieved so much in a very short space of time.

It is so lovely to move from the winter into the summer here and waking up to sunny days is fab. Having said this it was raining this morning, but I smiled as it made a welcome change. Garden needs it too!

Working and gardeing has seriously curtailed my BE input but I am still about and very happy.

18 days...wow, they will go so fast. I know this is a sad time for you....saying goodbyes etc. Just remember when having the wobbles....it is all worth it as long as you have realistic expectations and are prepared to work hard.

Where are you hoping to settle, it would be nice if it is near us

Take care and get as much sleep as you can xx
Maria will you try now, jusy type antything, lol. Think I have taken it off now, im no it expert, pmsl

Tina. x

Last edited by willand tina_h; Jan 4th 2010 at 8:40 pm. Reason: wrote naria instead, lol.
Old Jan 4th 2010, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

We have an Apple macbook and iMac and brought our own wireless router....all works perfectly well with NZ broadband

Phyl x
Old Jan 5th 2010, 9:49 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone......looks like we'll be buying laptop in NZ now (OH's plan all along I reckon) but may buy myself a notebook here
B x