Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Why are You Leaving the UK?

View Poll Results: Your Reasons for Leaving (an Important Poll)
I Absolutely LOATHE the UK and want OUT, OUT, OUT!
17.24%
I am fed up and need a change
17.24%
I like my homeland but fancy something new in life
44.83%
I have been offered a job and feel I should take it
3.45%
I want to be well off and feel that in the UK I won't ever be well off
3.45%
I want to be mortgage free and I can't be in the UK anymore
3.45%
I want a pool, a boat, the lifestyle, the weather.. I want it all!!
6.90%
I want to live like a millionaire!!!!! WAHHOO!!
3.45%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Why are You Leaving the UK?

Old Jun 26th 2005, 8:19 pm
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all
Default Why are You Leaving the UK?

Due to popular Demand and because I am so good at Poll's, I thought I would start another very important poll (just for you Simon.. for your statistics) on why people leave the UK in the first place!
Old Jun 26th 2005, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why are You Leaving the UK?

I don't want to spoil the fun, but what if you follow the love of your life?
Old Jun 26th 2005, 8:31 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
Then you need your blummin' head looking at usually, but in your case I think we can make an exception for Snowbunny...how are you both btw, you must be getting excited...not long to go now...don't forget that hug you've got to give her from me!!!

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Jun 26th 2005 at 8:34 pm.
Old Jun 26th 2005, 8:31 pm
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all

Oh bloody hell.. I forgot that one Toonje!! how crap am I at Polls? absolutely rubbish!

I should have put that option in there... I will go see if I can edit?
Old Jun 26th 2005, 8:33 pm
Banned

So sorry, I don;t think I can change it now!! how silly! I can't believe I forgot that one I will e,mail Sue cos I don't want to be starting yet another important poll on a Sunday.
Old Jun 26th 2005, 8:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Then you need your blummin' head looking at usually, but in your case I think we can make an exception for Snowbunny...how are you both btw, you must be getting excited...not long to go now...don't forget that hug you've got the give her from me!!!
142 hours and counting down......

I'm fine. A bit bored and that's why you found me here.

How are you doing?
Old Jun 26th 2005, 8:38 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

142 hours and counting down......

I'm fine. A bit bored and that's why you found me here.

How are you doing?
I'm fine thanks mate...but I'm supposed to be painting the utility room...I'll have to do some speed painting tomorrow to catch up...that's gonna be messy!!!

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Jun 26th 2005 at 8:40 pm.
Old Jun 26th 2005, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

....but I'm supposed to be painting the utility room...
I'll swear that you have been painting all day.
Old Jun 26th 2005, 8:41 pm
Don't let me get me....

I'll swear that you have been painting all day.
Awww, knew I could rely on you Toonie...

You distracted me and I forgot to vote...is it multiple choice Debs...????

Just noticed that no-one has voted yet...I'm not going first!!! :scared:
Old Jun 26th 2005, 9:11 pm
Banned

Awww, knew I could rely on you Toonie...

You distracted me and I forgot to vote...is it multiple choice Debs...????

Just noticed that no-one has voted yet...I'm not going first!!! :scared:
SOMEONE HAS VOTED!!! WAHOO!!!

(They loathe the UK.. booooooo)

Not to worry... 1 vote is better than none (I can't vote cos I alraedy went and came back again!! ... in case you didn't know )
Old Jun 26th 2005, 9:22 pm
Don't let me get me....

Originally Posted by Debs70
SOMEONE HAS VOTED!!! WAHOO!!!

(They loathe the UK.. booooooo)

Not to worry... 1 vote is better than none (I can't vote cos I alraedy went and came back again!! ... in case you didn't know )
Is this poll anonymoose Debs...coz I don't want to get jumped all over for my answer!!! LOL....
Old Jun 26th 2005, 9:38 pm
Life begins...

80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Well I've voted and i'm not embarassed to let everyone know. Unfortunately there is more than one reply that I could have chosen but I went for fed up and need a change. Certainly didn't go for loathe the UK cos I don't.

Phyl
Old Jun 26th 2005, 9:54 pm
Banned

Is this poll anonymoose Debs...coz I don't want to get jumped all over for my answer!!! LOL....
Yeah.. it's anonymoose Pinkie
Old Jun 26th 2005, 9:57 pm
Don't let me get me....

Originally Posted by Debs70
Yeah.. it's anonymoose Pinkie
It's Ok Debs...I voted anyway...I chickened out of "I want to live like a millionaire!!!!! WAHHOO" though and voted for the real reason which is "I like my homeland but fancy something new in life"
Old Jun 26th 2005, 10:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I voted: I like my homeland but fancy someone new in my life

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.