Why New Zealand?

Old May 24th 2005, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

tottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant futuretottefan has a brilliant future
Default Why New Zealand?

What made you decide to move half way around the world to New Zealand? What were you hoping to gain from the move?

tottefan.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

Dave the Rave will become famous soon enoughDave the Rave will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Why New Zealand?

Originally Posted by tottefan
What made you decide to move half way around the world to New Zealand? What were you hoping to gain from the move?

tottefan.
Not goin for a couple of years yet mate - but as an entrepener I see lots of opportunities re dangerous sports and tourism. Reckon bungee had its day and fast overtaken by even more adrenalin pumpin ways to kill yourself
people will pay top dollar to be sacred out of there wits and I'm gonna help em.