Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

why dont they want birth cert??

why dont they want birth cert??

Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default why dont they want birth cert??

seems strange but on all our applications nowhere does it ask for your birth cert do i take it they dont need it???
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:36 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: why dont they want birth cert??

If I remember correctly we needed the birth certificates for the ITA stage.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by happynz
If I remember correctly we needed the birth certificates for the ITA stage.
we are doing work visa on wtr i see we dont need them now but will we need them later?? for the reidency bit once we are there???
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:58 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by gina and danny
we are doing work visa on wtr i see we dont need them now but will we need them later?? for the residency bit once we are there???
Yes, there's a likelihood that you will need them.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gina and danny
seems strange but on all our applications nowhere does it ask for your birth cert do i take it they dont need it???

Note, you will need full/long birth certificates rather than the small/short form ones.

Gill