Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Why did you go back to the UK?

Why did you go back to the UK?

Old Aug 28th 2006, 11:25 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why did you go back to the UK?

:scared: [IMG]
Originally Posted by theguitardoctor
You can...you just have to weight the body down properly having removed the teeth prior to throwing them into the sea.... :scared:
I believe thats bad for the enviroment the cornish chapter of surfers against sewage have been campaigning against it
Old Aug 28th 2006, 11:40 pm
Banned

Lenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really nice

To get back on thread I have just seen this news clip.........
http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/vi...p19610,00.html
Looks great.....I think I`ll make it 60 million and one
Old Aug 28th 2006, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lenny the Lion
To get back on thread I have just seen this news clip.........
http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/vi...p19610,00.html
Looks great.....I think I`ll make it 60 million and one
You are kidding aren't you?.....oh, irony...oh right, I get it
Old Aug 29th 2006, 1:32 pm
Account Closed

Kurtons is an unknown quantity at this point

If NZ was your worst nightmare and made you instantly rush back to Heathrow, why are you still looking at a NZ forum or indeed anything to do with NZ. Surely you would want to forget the whole sorry episode and put it all behind you and get on with your life back in good old blighty . And please dont respond by "we need to warn others about the horrors facing them". Why pretend that you are really worried about total strangers futures.
You tried it, said you didnt like it, now get over it.
I tried it, liked it, and like most are still living and lovin it
Hi Lenny
Nice to hear from you again judging by your post does that mean that yoru now back in the land of the long white cloud
Old Aug 29th 2006, 8:07 pm
Banned

Lenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really niceLenny the Lion is just really nice

Absolutely,
And its wonderful in the sunshine at the moment with not a long white cloud in sight
I have no intention of going back either.
My only problem at the moment is what type of sun loungers I need to buy to plonk right next to my new swimming pool. I have already got a nice little lemon tree right next to it so the gin and tonics are going down well

Originally Posted by Kurtons
Hi Lenny
Nice to hear from you again judging by your post does that mean that yoru now back in the land of the long white cloud
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:53 pm
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
:scared: [IMG]
I believe thats bad for the enviroment the cornish chapter of surfers against sewage have been campaigning against it
I wrap all my kills in bio-degradeable packaging, so in time the fish and sea life will slowly ingest the flesh, sinews and even the bone without any damage to them or their surroundings

....see how environmentally friendly I am...?
Old Aug 30th 2006, 12:40 am
Banned

Just thought of something that made me smile
Attached Thumbnails Why did you go back to the UK?-open-roads.jpg  
Old Aug 30th 2006, 1:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

You're mean
Still nice and sunny down there?
Old Aug 30th 2006, 8:12 am
Life's next chapter is?

theguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to beholdtheguitardoctor is a splendid one to behold

My "to work" drive on the M6 looks like this...!! 2 1/2 hours to do 62 miles yesterday....whoop de doo! I wont miss that....
Old Aug 30th 2006, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by theguitardoctor
My "to work" drive on the M6 looks like this...!! 2 1/2 hours to do 62 miles yesterday....whoop de doo! I wont miss that....

And they want to put a toll road on the M62!!!! Why?? What the crap do we pay road tax for?
Old Aug 30th 2006, 4:21 pm
Life's next chapter is?

Originally Posted by danny.f
And they want to put a toll road on the M62!!!! Why?? What the crap do we pay road tax for?
It pays for Tony's holidays to the Carribean, and Prezzers 2 jags most likely...
Old Aug 31st 2006, 10:16 pm
Just Joined

UNIONJACK is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: Why did you go back to the UK?

Glad to hear you are doing well Lenny!!!! Like you as you well know we ignored all the doom and gloom merchants on here and are living the dream. We took a huge gamble and are loving every minute of it.
Although it has to be said that Bulgaria are joining the EU soon and over 200,000 are expected to go to the UK for work, free health care housing etc so I might still head home!!!!