Why....

Old Jun 28th 2010, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Wilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to all
Default Re: Why....

I personally welcome both positive and negative views its why i registered.

I know very little about NZ and can honestly say this site has opened my eyes

It hasnt put us off one bit.

People will Rant and flame and Troll its the nature of the internet all you can ask for is a level playing field and no personal attacks
Old Jun 28th 2010, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wilester
I personally welcome both positive and negative views its why i registered.

I know very little about NZ and can honestly say this site has opened my eyes

It hasnt put us off one bit.

People will Rant and flame and Troll its the nature of the internet all you can ask for is a level playing field and no personal attacks
I totally agree with you. Negative and positive posting is very important. I guess with hindsight I should have named the thread 'why do some people have such a shite attitude when being negative' I can think of a few. It is the way some come over that pisses some of us off.

Look, I had an awful decade in the UK police. I don't slag off the job or the career. Infact I do quite the opposite. Inspite of all the crap and bullying I had from within I still big up both the job and the career choice. I realise just because It did not work for me does not mean that the whole job is crap.

I was quite badly affected over the years and it took quite a toll on me. But I simply moved on and did not find myself on a crusade to warn and or rant about all the shit I suffered. Just a thought.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

mcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Genesis
I totally agree with you. Negative and positive posting is very important. I guess with hindsight I should have named the thread 'why do some people have such a shite attitude when being negative' I can think of a few. It is the way some come over that pisses some of us off.

Look, I had an awful decade in the UK police. I don't slag off the job or the career. Infact I do quite the opposite. Inspite of all the crap and bullying I had from within I still big up both the job and the career choice. I realise just because It did not work for me does not mean that the whole job is crap.

I was quite badly affected over the years and it took quite a toll on me. But I simply moved on and did not find myself on a crusade to warn and or rant about all the shit I suffered. Just a thought.
I can think of a few who are self righteous, But wouldn't start a thread about it.

BEP rules by Genesis annex 1. You have to live in NZ to post on here.

You wanted to initiate the some kind of response off me, that's why you started the thread. When I bitch it's straight forward and not veiled and snide unlike you who is playing the so called good guy. While posing the "question" whilst having a dig.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mcuddy1
I can think of a few who are self righteous, But wouldn't start a thread about it.

BEP rules by Genesis annex 1. You have to live in NZ to post on here.

You wanted to initiate the some kind of response off me, that's why you started the thread. When I bitch it's straight forward and not veiled and snide unlike you who is playing the so called good guy. While posing the "question" whilst having a dig.
You are a cheeky monkey..yet again you are jumping to all sorts of conclusions. Its not all about you ducky.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jennifer45
Bit below the belt there, when you obviously have no knowledge or understanding of his specific situation.

There's not much we don't know
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickey_d

There's not much we don't know
Then knowledge should have tempered the reply!

There really is no need for snide, 'below the belt' comments on this site.
It's supposed to be here to inform, support and help people, before they come, during the planning stage and after they arrive- And if it doesn't work out, when they return.

It's been 3 years of stress and mixed emotions on my part- but honestly, rose coloured glasses away- worth every minute.
I miss nothing in the uk other than the Yorkshire Dales etc.
but that's me- I can empathise with those for whom NZ has not been what was hoped for or simply couldn't be made to work, due to financial or family constraints.
I admire them because they came - they tried- but maybe the wrong place, the wrong time- (2009/10 REALLY WAS AND IS A SOD OF A TIME TO EMIGRATE HERE- HOUSING MARKET IN UK AND EXCHANGE RATE, price hike in everyday essentials!)
I was really miserable in the UK but whilst I may point out its faults re/traffic/population/crime/government inadequacies and corruption- I find the same things, on a much smaller scale, -here in NZ and in many other countries.
I'm nearer my family here and really my family is my only reason for being.
I hold no malice towards 'mcuddy' - nor favoritism towards Genesis.'
Sometimes we write things in haste -due to circumstances at that moment in time. If we are hurting- replies can be misinterpreted or cause more pain.
This site is a supportive site- bit like a family- not everyone agrees with/likes one another but we give support when possible.
I support Genesis- I'm not related to him- don't know him anymore than anyone else- but have found his posts to be informative and honest.
I really dislike the snide remarks some folk seem to take pleasure in making. Smacks of the 'playground/faculty/office bully.
They've never grown up.
Sad.
Life is so very short