Who's who???

Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's who???

Originally Posted by helinuk
We're in Woking
Woking, Woking you must be bloody joking......

We sang that a couple of years ago when they played Grays athletic, dont remember the score but we won
Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kato33
Woking, Woking you must be bloody joking......

We sang that a couple of years ago when they played Grays athletic, dont remember the score but we won
Peter and son go to watch Woking- even went to see them play at Wembley a few yrs ago, but they've not been on good form since I went there once in 96 to watch them play a testimonial match with Chelsea- I got stung by a wasp very memorable match
Old Jul 17th 2007, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

Elsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really nice

[QUOTE=kato33;5061889]
Originally Posted by helinuk
Pop over for a drink one night/weekend.
They can weep together. He has only just got over the fact he cant have a season ticket this year. Gutted!!

Your probably not far from us. All welcome.

Nici
We'll bring the Kleenex...crikey just reread that...I mean we'll cry too! Im a true Spurs Babe...born spitting distance from White Hart Lane someone had to join my Dad and brothers!! Fortunately I met my OH who is also a Spurs man through and through........he is also a rugby fan so there should be some consolation......
Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Elsie03;5068264]
We'll bring the Kleenex...crikey just reread that...I mean we'll cry too! Im a true Spurs Babe...born spitting distance from White Hart Lane someone had to join my Dad and brothers!! Fortunately I met my OH who is also a Spurs man through and through........he is also a rugby fan so there should be some consolation......
hi Elsie so where are you moving to in NZ? If it's BOP you can certainly join the men for a Spurs meet up!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

Elsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really niceElsie03 is just really nice

[QUOTE=helinuk;5069259]
Originally Posted by Elsie03

hi Elsie so where are you moving to in NZ? If it's BOP you can certainly join the men for a Spurs meet up!
Absolutely!! Plan to be over Jan 08 but area will depend on where OH lands a job...currently toying between Wellington and Auckland....Wellington winning at the moment, but now we know the spurs contingency will be in BOP who knows!!

We'll certainly keep you posted...
Old Jul 18th 2007, 4:11 am
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

Thanks ladies for the hugs, right back atcha and karma to you all too
Old Jul 18th 2007, 4:14 am
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

sorry Michelle, it wont let me give you any yet!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Dawn (yes French!!!!) 48 Nurse Educator at Wairau hospital
Mark 46 Aircraft/motor engineer working as service manager here
Samantha 15 passed her learners last weekHated it here in January but getting used to it now!!!!
Stuart 13 Likes it here!!!! Doing well.

Milly 4 year old black cocker spaniel
Molly 2 year old deaf white roan spaniel
May just get a Mandy soon!!!!!!
Glad to see you too have a sense of humour, when naming your children!

Liz & Co - and Tom, Dick and Harry
Old Jul 18th 2007, 9:42 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Liz & Co
Glad to see you too have a sense of humour, when naming your children!

Liz & Co - and Tom, Dick and Harry
How rude, they were her pets ... only you!!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of

Note to self - Must learn to read full post before replying.

I think maybe mine qualify as animals!!!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:01 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Me - 39 going on 21 currently unemployed (thanks for making me redundant, former employers!), but IT guru

Hubby - soon to be leaving his awful "this will kill me" mold-making job, to focus on too many things to mention

Daughter - 5 going on 35. Future NZ PM the way she's going, organising others, having good ideas... and generally bossing people about

Cats - numbering 2. They are staying in the US with friends as we don't want to move them (too ancient... the cats, not the friends )

ETA: Hopefully early October 2007
Old Jul 19th 2007, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Liz I sent you a PM hope that's ok?
Helen
Old Jul 19th 2007, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Note to self - Must learn to read full post before replying.

I think maybe mine qualify as animals!!!
Ah yes but with a name like Dawn French anything is OK!!!!!
Old Jul 19th 2007, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

PaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to all

After all this time chatting to you lot I feel I have made some real good friends from this site so thanks to you all.

What with chatting to so many I often forget who's who and things like kids/no kids, pets/no pets etc.

I'll divulge the info first so here goes.........

Nici, Roger, 4 kids aged 17, 13 and twins of 10
Rog - HGV driver
Me - Office manager
Moving to the BoP in Jan'08
No pets.

Just thought if we kept the details in short form I would not think get confused as always and end up asking a million and 1 questions often repeated after a few drinks.
Me (Paul) - 55 yrs old and Business School manager soon to be a truckie (don't ask!)
Carolyn: A LOT younger than the old man. Hospital Ward Manager
Becci: 29 yr old daughter. In NZ for 12 months and working in local hotel
Tom: 27 yr old in UK. Md of a scaffolding Co
Charlotte: 24 yr old in UK. Full time mum with our 2 grandchildren - Cori and Ellie
Amie: 20yr old in UK. Uni student

That's it for the Gent family!

I am on Facebook if you want to scare the life out of yourself by looking at pics of me!
Old Jul 19th 2007, 11:17 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Liz - Thirty twleve - Lady of Leisure
Jiff - 46 - Husband of Lady of Leisure
Etty - 17 - Loves shopping, hates tidying her bedroom. Drives a better car than me!
Tom - 15 - Thinks he's a big boy (6'1") 'cause he can ride a motorbike and takes his restricted car license next month
Dick - 14 - Mad on BMX, MotorCross and is a general Naughty Boy
& Harry - 11 - Mad on Skateboarding and MotorCross

Dog - English Pointer, shipped from England - spends most of her time in the water chasing birds

Moving into our new home on the Beach, in Mount Maunganui, on Friday.
You REALLY have kids named Tom, Dick and Harry?! Brilliant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.