Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Who's already clutched their hotties - 'fess up!

Who's already clutched their hotties - 'fess up!

Old Apr 15th 2014, 11:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's already clutched their hotties - 'fess up!

Originally Posted by BEVS
Ha!

What snuck into the bed just last night.

Was it the cat?
They're a pretty good barometer though; after many months of staying out all night chasing crickets and whatnot they soon know when the season has changed and the all night hunting game is over. Time to revert to cute purring machine and back to the human fold for snuggles, warmth and blankies.

I shall resist the hottie and heaters for as long as possible and as always hope to get into May before sparking up the ignition; but we very rarely make it. Right now two weeks seems like a long way off and we've some grim weather predicted over Easter.
Old Apr 15th 2014, 9:57 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Who's already clutched their hotties - 'fess up!

They are. Couldn't find my old boy anywhere the evening before last. Scared the bejazzers out of me . Then we heard a faint tinkle of a bell. Where was the old codger ? Right snuggled into the spare duvet in the airing cupboard.

Honestly. What the man and puss in my house need are a few hot flashes to warm 'em up.