Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Whooooo Im so Exited!!!

Whooooo Im so Exited!!!

Old Apr 10th 2010, 9:36 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Whooooo Im so Exited!!!

Dont suppose anyone is interested but 30 Seconds to Mars are coming to New Zealand August 3rd lets hope I can get Tickets for tomorrow...been waiting for them for 3 years to come here!!!!

Old Apr 10th 2010, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whooooo Im so Exited!!!

Things seem to be going well for you now hon, glad youre happy
Old Apr 10th 2010, 9:44 pm

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon View Post
Things seem to be going well for you now hon, glad youre happy
Thanks this year has been good so far and now my favorite band is coming ha ha I'm like a Teenager
Old Apr 11th 2010, 5:46 am
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

This has really made me grin. What a great start to your year here. Your fave band will be playing right on my birthday. that you get great seats for the gig.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 6:48 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

See, it's all those positive vibes you're exuding! for tickets.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 6:55 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm View Post
Dont suppose anyone is interested but 30 Seconds to Mars are coming to New Zealand August 3rd lets hope I can get Tickets for tomorrow...been waiting for them for 3 years to come here!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=undefined
wohooo!!....what a brilliant time you're having.... hope you get some fantastic seats/tickets for this gig.....a fantastic 'round off' for you eh?!
B x
Old Apr 11th 2010, 8:59 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

chuffed for you!

this is one of the things we're looking forward to about getting back - decent gigs regularly! (though of course, we mostly have to travel out of cumbria to get to them… though i did once see Saxon play the page in Carlisle )
Old Apr 12th 2010, 3:28 am

Originally Posted by Stoof View Post
chuffed for you!

this is one of the things we're looking forward to about getting back - decent gigs regularly! (though of course, we mostly have to travel out of cumbria to get to them… though i did once see Saxon play the page in Carlisle )
Yeah thats what i miss, and they all mostly just go to Auckland!! and alot of Bands forget New Zealand! Julian Casablancas of the Strokes is just touring Australia not New Zealand !!!

but Im happy Ive got my tickets
Old Apr 12th 2010, 3:28 am

Yay i got my tickets!!!!
Old Apr 12th 2010, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

faye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to allfaye_h is a name known to all

I've just got a ticket too!! So excited - have never seen them before and very much looking forward to seeing Jared up close
Old Apr 12th 2010, 4:33 am

Originally Posted by faye_h View Post
I've just got a ticket too!! So excited - have never seen them before and very much looking forward to seeing Jared up close
I've seen them in England In 2007 can't wait to see them again !
Old Apr 14th 2010, 11:18 am

Yayyyyy sorry just wanted to get this topic to the top LOL I am going on my own to the concert but am meeting some awesome people! But not from Brit expats I might add! I wonder why? LOL
Old Apr 15th 2010, 6:59 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Whooooo Im so Exited!!!

Every other one of their singles has been good so far.

One where man is dressed as Japanese type fighter – Good tune.
One where men stand on ice cap – Pretentious rubbish.
One where people cycle through streets – Good song.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 1:51 am

Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
Every other one of their singles has been good so far.

One where man is dressed as Japanese type fighter – Good tune.
One where men stand on ice cap – Pretentious rubbish.
One where people cycle through streets – Good song.
They are good live too
Old Apr 18th 2010, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

OK...enough now
Please keep it on topic and stop the personal stuff

I think the mods have advised this before..we're all responsible for making this a nice place to be...I'd hate it to turn in to the Trade Me MB...ugly, ugly, ugly

Play nice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.