British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Whooooo Im so Exited!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/whooooo-im-so-exited-663439/)

love30stm Apr 10th 2010 9:36 pm

Whooooo Im so Exited!!!

Dont suppose anyone is interested but 30 Seconds to Mars are coming to New Zealand August 3rd lets hope I can get Tickets for tomorrow...been waiting for them for 3 years to come here!!!! :thumbsup:

Kimi-Deacon Apr 10th 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Whooooo Im so Exited!!!

Things seem to be going well for you now hon, glad youre happy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

love30stm Apr 10th 2010 9:44 pm

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon (Post 8486959)
Things seem to be going well for you now hon, glad youre happy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks this year has been good so far and now my favorite band is coming ha ha I'm like a Teenager :rofl:

BEVS Apr 11th 2010 5:46 am

This has really made me grin. What a great start to your year here. Your fave band will be playing right on my birthday. :fingerscrossed: that you get great seats for the gig.

Am Loolah Apr 11th 2010 6:48 am

See, it's all those positive vibes you're exuding!:D :fingerscrossed: for tickets.

MnB Apr 11th 2010 6:55 am

Originally Posted by love30stm (Post 8486957)
Dont suppose anyone is interested but 30 Seconds to Mars are coming to New Zealand August 3rd lets hope I can get Tickets for tomorrow...been waiting for them for 3 years to come here!!!! :thumbsup:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=undefined

wohooo!!....what a brilliant time you're having....:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: hope you get some fantastic seats/tickets for this gig.....a fantastic 'round off' for you eh?!
B x

Stoof Apr 11th 2010 8:59 am

chuffed for you! :D

this is one of the things we're looking forward to about getting back - decent gigs regularly! (though of course, we mostly have to travel out of cumbria to get to them… though i did once see Saxon play the page in Carlisle :rofl:)

love30stm Apr 12th 2010 3:28 am

Originally Posted by Stoof (Post 8487651)
chuffed for you! :D

this is one of the things we're looking forward to about getting back - decent gigs regularly! (though of course, we mostly have to travel out of cumbria to get to them… though i did once see Saxon play the page in Carlisle :rofl:)

:rofl:Yeah thats what i miss, and they all mostly just go to Auckland!! and alot of Bands forget New Zealand! Julian Casablancas of the Strokes is just touring Australia not New Zealand !!!:frown:

but Im happy Ive got my tickets :thumbsup:

love30stm Apr 12th 2010 3:28 am

Yay i got my tickets!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::wub:

faye_h Apr 12th 2010 3:42 am

I've just got a ticket too!! So excited - have never seen them before and very much looking forward to seeing Jared up close :rofl:

love30stm Apr 12th 2010 4:33 am

Originally Posted by faye_h (Post 8489196)
I've just got a ticket too!! So excited - have never seen them before and very much looking forward to seeing Jared up close :rofl:

I've seen them in England In 2007 can't wait to see them again ! :wub:

love30stm Apr 14th 2010 11:18 am

Yayyyyy sorry just wanted to get this topic to the top LOL I am going on my own to the concert but am meeting some awesome people! But not from Brit expats I might add! I wonder why? LOL ;)

Charismatic Apr 15th 2010 6:59 am

Every other one of their singles has been good so far.

One where man is dressed as Japanese type fighter – Good tune.
One where men stand on ice cap – Pretentious rubbish.
One where people cycle through streets – Good song.

love30stm Apr 18th 2010 1:51 am

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 8497583)
Every other one of their singles has been good so far.

One where man is dressed as Japanese type fighter – Good tune.
One where men stand on ice cap – Pretentious rubbish.
One where people cycle through streets – Good song.

They are good live too ;)

pricklykina Apr 18th 2010 7:54 am

OK...enough now
Please keep it on topic and stop the personal stuff

I think the mods have advised this before..we're all responsible for making this a nice place to be...I'd hate it to turn in to the Trade Me MB...ugly, ugly, ugly

Play nice