Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Who are you talking to?

Who are you talking to?

Old Nov 7th 2006, 8:10 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who are you talking to?

Originally Posted by Paladin
Hi Marion,
We are likely to be in Bay of Islands when we (finally!) get moved. We are in NZ Jan 31st(leave UK Jan 29th) for a month on a reccy trip but the final move is now put back to Sept 07. Its a long story, don't ask! And always up for new friends for the girls to play with - sounds good to me!

Hoping after the Jan/Feb trip we will have nailed down better where we are going to at least start our lives in NZ!! My OH has a short list of Bay of Islands, Coramandel, BoP, Auckland, Nelson LOLOLOL!!! But she wants to be near a Steiner school for Auriel to go to.

I don't mind where we go as long as there's decent diving, a good latte, broadband internet and some people who like to have a good party now & again!!! Easy to please, thats me!

Dave
Oh bugger. We're probably looking to move to Wellington area / Hutt Valley!
Old Nov 7th 2006, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Oh these are great pics. I only have one of me on my work pc and its from 3 yrs ago. Might post it later...see who else goes first
Old Nov 7th 2006, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jude J
Oh these are great pics. I only have one of me on my work pc and its from 3 yrs ago. Might post it later...see who else goes first
Ok, I'll go first!!
The 1st is me and my OH drunk on the train from Wellington. We must have been really acting the fool cos 2 teenagers looked at us in disgust and sat somewhere else, classic! :scared:
The 2nd is myself and OH not drunk!
3rd is one of the twins when we were skiing at Mount Ruapehu (unfortunately she couldn't be persuaded to stay in NZ and still lives in the UK)
4th is the 'other twin' with ourselves in Thailand on xmas day, beats sitting around the fire with family you detest!
And the last is myself and OH at the Huka Falls in Taupo
So, who's next?
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-bev-dave.jpg   Who are you talking to?-bev-dave1.jpg   Who are you talking to?-kylie.jpg   Who are you talking to?-simone.jpg   Who are you talking to?-bev-dave-huka.jpg  

Old Nov 7th 2006, 11:25 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Winnie
Ok, I'll go first!!
So, who's next?
nice photos.....
excellent combination of beer, watersports, snow sports and chillin' ---- cool
Old Nov 7th 2006, 11:58 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

as there were no comments on the first set here are a couple more of Lardy Mks II & III!!!!

keep em comin!!!!!!!111111111111111
Old Nov 8th 2006, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lardyl
as there were no comments on the first set here are a couple more of Lardy Mks II & III!!!!

keep em comin!!!!!!!111111111111111
They really are gorgeous little guys. The oldest looks like mischief waiting to happen! I have an old one of me, from 3 yrs ago that i mght post once I have worked out how to crop it as it has my mate in too and she's not here to ask permission!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

I only have a pic of me and my toyboy on my work PC, and this is 3 years old now...have put on a wee bit of weight since then too

Promise not to laugh now

have to bring one in of other half Mr Kwprwn
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-steve.jpg  
Old Nov 8th 2006, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

COME ON JUDE SHOW US YOUR FACE :scared:

I wont laugh honest!!!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kwprwn
COME ON JUDE SHOW US YOUR FACE :scared:

I wont laugh honest!!!
I'm not being coy...honest, I was just trying to crop my mate off it, think its worked. This is 3 years ago...
Well that one didn't work but here's one of me and my bestest mate in UK, I'm the tall one! This was when I was in London in 2004.
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-bridge-medium-.jpg  

Last edited by Jude J; Nov 8th 2006 at 1:34 am.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:20 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

This is my lovely husband and me going to a midwinter christmas party - you had to wear something red.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:29 am
BE Forum Addict

I love that one of you peeking through the champers bottles!
This is a good one too, I like hubbys glasses
Old Nov 8th 2006, 3:01 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

I love that one of you peeking through the champers bottles!
This is a good one too, I like hubbys glasses
He's got such a collection!
I just love seeing who we're talking to
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:02 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
I just love seeing who we're talking to
Loads of shy people though

Come on we dont bite (hard ) shows us your faces
Old Nov 8th 2006, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Yeah! C'mon people! Get posting!

Except anyone who is a model by profession - don't want the rest of us to feel insecure now do we!!!

Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Only recent pics I have of me is the ones we took the other week to go into the UK horse magazine...

Heres me with Zack... I was 6 months pregnant in the shots and it was cold and blowing a gale.... thats my excuse anyway!

The 2nd picture shows my beautiful bump.... lol... I'm even bigger now. My mum thought I hardly looked pregnant on the photos but surprising what a large black t-shirt can hide!!
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-dsc00498.jpg   Who are you talking to?-dsc00507.jpg   Who are you talking to?-dsc00511.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.