Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Who are you talking to?

Who are you talking to?

Old Nov 6th 2006, 12:50 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who are you talking to?

Originally Posted by GowHow
Ok

These pictures are in the gallery

me - http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...cat=500&page=1

My OH (Claire) and my son Ethan - http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...cat=500&page=1

Both pictures taken in Feb in NZ
Cool piccies! Read your blog the other night, very interesting reading, you did a TON!

Jack, thanks. Lauren is such a complete ham when it comes to the camera hee hee!

No fireworks here though (more's the pity). Can't even find sparklers at this time of year *sigh*...
Old Nov 6th 2006, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

OK you asked for it!

Me having just got ready to go out to my favourite kind of party!

Dave
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-fartinwetsuit.jpg  
Old Nov 6th 2006, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Ok, on a more serious note......

My two sweetie daughters, Auriel & Seren; me doing the diving instructor thing, and me doing the apres-diving thing with my OH; oops no sorry, not my OH, just a good friend, ........ honest!

Dave
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-auriel_seren2.jpg   Who are you talking to?-dsc00286.jpg   Who are you talking to?-p9040063.jpg  
Old Nov 6th 2006, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Paladin

My two sweetie daughters, Auriel & Seren; me doing the diving instructor thing, and me doing the apres-diving thing with my OH; oops no sorry, not my OH, just a good friend, ........ honest!

Dave
Appears there are no pictures of my OH on my office laptop, only mad partying Irish lasses!

Sorry!
Old Nov 6th 2006, 2:24 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

OK you asked for it!

Me having just got ready to go out to my favourite kind of party!

Dave
Dave I thought I recognised you

Old Nov 6th 2006, 2:24 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Dave
Nice pix and the kids look cute together
Old Nov 6th 2006, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Nice pix and the kids look cute together

Yeah, but not as cute as the mad partying Irish lass! Keep that between you and me though... shhh!!!

Dave
Old Nov 6th 2006, 2:32 pm
Banned

Yeah, but not as cute as the mad partying Irish lass! Keep that between you and me though... shhh!!!

Dave
I would normally say something like "What happens at sea stays at sea ".

But Im comming out on my own in January and my missus might take it the wrong way

So Im not gonna say that
Old Nov 6th 2006, 2:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

I would normally say something like "What happens at sea stays at sea ".

But Im comming out on my own in January and my missus might take it the wrong way

So Im not gonna say that
Or... "What happens on the mile, stays on the mile" as we say round here (ok we nicked it of The Green Mile film!).
Works fine as long as you're not somewhere with mates who know your OH - there's always one who later gets p***ed and spills the beans and spoils everything isn't there?!!!

Damn if my OH reads this she'll be even more suspicious of the diving trips I go on!!! :scared:

Dave
Old Nov 6th 2006, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ok, I dug a bit deeper into the hidden depths of the old laptop!

Here's us with Clare heavily pregnant with our youngest Seren, so a bit old as Seren just turned one last Monday!!! Clare's now got short spiky hair - use your imagination dammit! (keep it clean!)
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-123_2377.jpg  
Old Nov 6th 2006, 3:36 pm
Banned

Ok, I dug a bit deeper into the hidden depths of the old laptop!

Here's us with Clare heavily pregnant with our youngest Seren, so a bit old as Seren just turned one last Monday!!! Clare's now got short spiky hair - use your imagination dammit! (keep it clean!)
Where is it?

Did she have nits?
Old Nov 6th 2006, 3:38 pm
Banned

Now its there. You guys look good together

Much better than the Irish party bird!!!

Can I have the Irish bird number?
Old Nov 6th 2006, 4:15 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'll be serious, to make up for Jack. Dave, those pics are great. Your daughters are adorable! If we get over there and are in the same area as you, our daughters will have to play together.
Old Nov 7th 2006, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Now its there. You guys look good together

Much better than the Irish party bird!!!

Can I have the Irish bird number?

You bad boy!!!!

And, no you can't have her number - am keeping it for emergencies!!!

Old Nov 7th 2006, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Maz
Well I'll be serious, to make up for Jack. Dave, those pics are great. Your daughters are adorable! If we get over there and are in the same area as you, our daughters will have to play together.
Hi Marion,
We are likely to be in Bay of Islands when we (finally!) get moved. We are in NZ Jan 31st(leave UK Jan 29th) for a month on a reccy trip but the final move is now put back to Sept 07. Its a long story, don't ask! And always up for new friends for the girls to play with - sounds good to me!

Hoping after the Jan/Feb trip we will have nailed down better where we are going to at least start our lives in NZ!! My OH has a short list of Bay of Islands, Coramandel, BoP, Auckland, Nelson LOLOLOL!!! But she wants to be near a Steiner school for Auriel to go to.

I don't mind where we go as long as there's decent diving, a good latte, broadband internet and some people who like to have a good party now & again!!! Easy to please, thats me!

Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.