Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Who are you talking to?

Who are you talking to?

Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Who are you talking to?

MMMM 350 odd views and very few piccies...

I will post one but at the moment I have been locked out of my email account where all the piccies are kept, (all my freinds and family know the password so they can just log on and have a look) and obviously the big g***l company has realised what I was doing and locked me out!!!!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jueinnz
MMMM 350 odd views and very few piccies...

I will post one but at the moment I have been locked out of my email account where all the piccies are kept, (all my freinds and family know the password so they can just log on and have a look) and obviously the big g***l company has realised what I was doing and locked me out!!!!

Ok try this...obviously last summer (who takes photes in the winter!!!) up at the cape northern most point in NZ.
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-small-james-me.jpg  
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:16 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Ok try this...obviously last summer (who takes photes in the winter!!!) up at the cape northern most point in NZ.
Great backdrop!

Are you trying to push him over?
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Great backdrop!

Are you trying to push him over?
Should have done, was when we still had UK life insurence and the pay out would have been very sweet
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:32 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Should have done, was when we still had UK life insurence and the pay out would have been very sweet
Hindsight and all that

Good pic though
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

ssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to all

m
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-p5100555.jpg   Who are you talking to?-p5100553.jpg  
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:22 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by ssnjeff
m
Nice shots mate
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

ssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to all

All this new techno stuff hard to get a grip of. well the photos are of me and my wife Claire and Lewis the eldest and thomas the devil boy and the angelic libby ahh
Old Nov 5th 2006, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

I did it! I did it all myself!! I am only 47........ and an utter technophobe! But I managed to down load some photos....I think!!

There's me, Felix and the Twins Elise and Isabelle....Isabelle has the shorter hair. Kate is there too as is hector the Cat....the photos are about 2 months old. Great idea Jack.
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-august2006-009.jpg   Who are you talking to?-october-2006-021.jpg  
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:16 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Genesis
I did it! I did it all myself!! I am only 47........ and an utter technophobe! But I managed to down load some photos....I think!!

There's me, Felix and the Twins Elise and Isabelle....Isabelle has the shorter hair. Kate is there too as is hector the Cat....the photos are about 2 months old. Great idea Jack.
You lot look like your loving it in those shots

Tell your wife my wife has the same top
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:53 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't see the first photo genesis
Old Nov 5th 2006, 11:25 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
I know what your thinking!!!

Good looking bloke

if you like...
Old Nov 5th 2006, 11:49 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
if you like...

OK!!! I've tried, I've failed.... How do I do it? Can't post piccies cos I don't know how!!! Kev's the other side of the bl***dy world ( can never find him when I need him!!), the 8 yeaar old's out and the baby's asleep!!

So someone out there talk me thru it PLEASE! In dumb blonde speak!!!
Old Nov 5th 2006, 2:15 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
OK!!! I've tried, I've failed.... How do I do it? Can't post piccies cos I don't know how!!! Kev's the other side of the bl***dy world ( can never find him when I need him!!), the 8 yeaar old's out and the baby's asleep!!

So someone out there talk me thru it PLEASE! In dumb blonde speak!!!
1. Make sure your picture is less than 1mb in size first.

2. When you make a post there is a caption "Manage Attachments". Press this.

3. A popup window will open with 5 blank spaces and a button that says "Browse". Press this.

4. Another popup window will now open. This time looking for the picture location on your PC. Direct this window to the picture you want to upload and press "Open". Then press the "Upload" icon.

5. Job done
Old Nov 5th 2006, 3:55 pm
within Touching distance

GowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to all

Ok

These pictures are in the gallery

me - http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...cat=500&page=1

My OH (Claire) and my son Ethan - http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...cat=500&page=1

Both pictures taken in Feb in NZ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.