Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Who are you talking to?

Who are you talking to?

Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who are you talking to?

Originally Posted by karonious
Best we arrange something that will mean nothing to others..... ( I guess I'm happily married too.....)OK I've got it, you know the country far better than I do ..I will meet you in AUCKLAND).....I think that was quite secretive, don't you?
Auckland it is!

I'll be the one wearing the badly fitted toupee and a black corset........should be instantly recognisable.

Don't tell a soul!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:24 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Auckland it is!

I'll be the one wearing the badly fitted toupee and a black corset........should be instantly recognisable.

Don't tell a soul!
Och damn - that will be two us then..... Ok I wil be the one .....Selling hotdogs and actually washing my hands - should stand out then eh?
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Och damn - that will be two us then..... Ok I wil be the one .....Selling hotdogs and actually washing my hands - should stand out then eh?
If you miss me look for someone washing cars at traffic lights and getting all irate when $2 is not enough.......it will be me!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:56 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

If you miss me look for someone washing cars at traffic lights and getting all irate when $2 is not enough.......it will be me!

This sounds like a match made in Heaven... where have you been all my life
and when we will ever be able to take time off from shouting at the plebs to make it work....
OY YOU!!! What are you playing at!!.....
My husband doesn't understand me......
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

This sounds like a match made in Heaven... where have you been all my life
and when we will ever be able to take time off from shouting at the plebs to make it work....
OY YOU!!! What are you playing at!!.....
My husband doesn't understand me......
Ahhhhhhhh……..that little old chestnut………my husband (wife) doesn’t understand me…………….

Only if you speak in Māori!

So I’ll be seeing you then, but don’t breathe a word of this to anyone!

Whoops..........so sorry Jack Daws for hijacking this thread.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:24 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Big boys are coming to pay you a visit buddy!!!

PS Now get posting pix
Old Nov 4th 2006, 10:26 am
conquering the world!

Ahhhhhhhh……..that little old chestnut………my husband (wife) doesn’t understand me…………….

Only if you speak in Māori!

So I’ll be seeing you then, but don’t breathe a word of this to anyone!

I also apoligise for hijacking...

However big boy, you sound like you know your stuff: Meet me where where the willows meet the waters.....
Old Nov 4th 2006, 11:18 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Post pics of yourselves so we know who we are talking to

This is us Jack (the good looking one ), Charlie (the lucky one), Louis (Planko) and Olivia (Liv).

These are about 3 weeks old and taken in Egypt.
Oh I feel odd now. It's a bit like reading the book and then seeing the film and the image you had is sullied by the film which is always a bit crapper than the book. But forever more your mind's eye sees only the film version.

Old Nov 4th 2006, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
Oh I feel odd now. It's a bit like reading the book and then seeing the film and the image you had is sullied by the film which is always a bit crapper than the book. But forever more your mind's eye sees only the film version.

Great pics JD.

some people like ' nice guy' prefer a bit of privacy- you'll have to wait till we have a meet up in Tauranga to see us
Old Nov 4th 2006, 2:29 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi

I know what your thinking!!!

Good looking bloke

Old Nov 4th 2006, 3:35 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely piccies everyone! I have 3... you'll have to look in my photo gallery to see them. Here's a link
Old Nov 4th 2006, 4:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Maz
Lovely piccies everyone! I have 3... you'll have to look in my photo gallery to see them. Here's a link
They're cute

Dont you just love the natural smiles on kids faces when they know a camera is around
Old Nov 4th 2006, 7:03 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

me!!!! I drunk all them! haha
Old Nov 4th 2006, 7:57 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha tha Lardies coming to an island near YOU !!!

SOOON!!!!
be VERY afraid!!!!!!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:01 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
nice - aren't the girls so different from the boys at that sort of age - especially our two who are really "Boy's boys"........... there goes another firework :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.