Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Who are you talking to?

Who are you talking to?

Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:19 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who are you talking to?

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
Jack. Is that 854 NAS on your avatar?. Yeovilton perchance!!!
814 flying tigers mate. Culdrose, Cornishville

I think you meant 845 Junglies at Yeolvil
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:25 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
will post some wedding pics when I can get em on the scanner!!!!!
here's one and and another "fun" one!
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-resize-scan.jpg   Who are you talking to?-resize-rotation-scan0011.jpg  
Old Nov 19th 2006, 1:32 pm
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
814 flying tigers mate. Culdrose, Cornishville

I think you meant 845 Junglies at Yeolvil
Sorry matey, blind as a bat couldnt read the top line.
FIL is Heron flight at Yeo.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 1:41 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
Sorry matey, blind as a bat couldnt read the top line.
FIL is Heron flight at Yeo.
Got you
Old Nov 19th 2006, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Bloody hell

You cannot put photos like that on this site girl. We are all old men and have long since given up looking at those types of pictures. Poor old Nice Guy will be having a coronary. Paladin with be getting all of his rubber stuff out (dont ask ) and the rest of em, well :scared:

PS Have you got ant more?
OMG!! Forget the rubber Jack (I'm a Diving Instructor Rainbow honest!), I'm just gonna have to stick to cold showers I think....... phew!!!

Fair play Rainbow and congrats to your boyfriend for taking some tasty snaps!!! He obviously knows what he's doing; with the photography!

Dave
Old Nov 19th 2006, 7:28 pm
within Touching distance

GowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to all

This is a recent "family" shot. My little sister (back centre) is off travelling the world tomorrow - she lands in Christchurch on the 30th Jan 2007 and our plans to meet up are looking a bit optimistic now as we still haven't sold our house

My wife and young son are in the shot (hopefully it is obvious which ones they are!)

The rest are my parents, brothers and sisters!

Hope you like it
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-family_1.jpg  
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:24 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GowHow
This is a recent "family" shot. My little sister (back centre) is off travelling the world tomorrow - she lands in Christchurch on the 30th Jan 2007 and our plans to meet up are looking a bit optimistic now as we still haven't sold our house

My wife and young son are in the shot (hopefully it is obvious which ones they are!)

The rest are my parents, brothers and sisters!

Hope you like it
That's alot of family - how many of you are there?!
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

ssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to all

Jack my old ship wreck, love the Avatar but in truth i heard the only thing that you fly boys managed to ever sink were a few pints and that was a struggle
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by ssnjeff
Jack my old ship wreck, love the Avatar but in truth i heard the only thing that you fly boys managed to ever sink were a few pints and that was a struggle
Argh... you kill me

How are you me old mucka?
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:20 pm

Argh... you kill me

Sorry to butt in - were you based at Culdrose or have I misread posts (wouldn't be the first time!) Near the Lizard?
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

ssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to all

Argh... you kill me

Doing ok Jack, had our medicals referred to the NZ medic but no big deal still on for a barbie when you come out to visit though so dont sweat it you mine sweeper you know the score all the best, deeps
Old Nov 20th 2006, 6:50 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Sorry to butt in - were you based at Culdrose or have I misread posts (wouldn't be the first time!) Near the Lizard?
For 6 years
Old Nov 20th 2006, 8:44 am
within Touching distance

GowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
That's alot of family - how many of you are there?!
11 in total - I am the oldest of 9 kids
Old Nov 20th 2006, 7:50 pm

Originally Posted by GowHow
11 in total - I am the oldest of 9 kids
Coooool!!! Bet Christmas costs you lot a fortune - maybe that's why you're moving, to get out of the pressie bill?!
Old Nov 20th 2006, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Right-we've got loads of pictures on discs-so we're ready to ruin all your fantasies,but how do you get the pics from disc to site? Hey? How? Mmmm?
Please tell! Or ...nah that'll do for now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.