Who will be Pope?

Old Feb 12th 2013, 1:18 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Who will be Pope?

Fancy having your ring kissed by visiting strangers? Just want to hang out with a bunch of old guys drinking wine? Give me your best argument as to why you deserve to be a candidate for catholacisms next Pope idol.
Old Feb 12th 2013, 1:27 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who will be Pope?

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Fancy having your ring kissed by visiting strangers? Just want to hang out with a bunch of old guys drinking wine? Give me your best argument as to why you deserve to be a candidate for catholacisms next Pope idol.
Attached Thumbnails Who will be Pope?-image.jpg  
Old Feb 12th 2013, 2:44 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
Great book he's reading there!!!!!!
Old Feb 12th 2013, 2:47 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Great book he's reading there!!!!!!
Sure is!!!
Old Feb 12th 2013, 4:31 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 12th 2013, 5:44 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Who will be Pope?

I thought I'd help them advertise the position:

Due to ill health a position has become vacant for a team player in the position of Pope. This is a prime opportunity to work for a major global employer with thousands of employees and millions of customers around the globe with strong growth in emerging markets. We are currently looking to engage with a hip youth audience through schools, youth associations, admitting that safe sex is preferable to aids and brainwashing children with stories of hell. A strong will and excellent planning skills will be essential in this role, the incumbent had previous military experience.

To be considered for this role you will need to be:
- Catholic*.
- Male*.
- Celibate*.
- Have good public speaking skills.
- Be familiar with the Bible.
- Belief in a monotheistic Christian God would be an advantage.

Skills and experience required in this role:
- Experience working in a religious environment.
- The ability to dodge difficult questions and hinder police investigations.
- Deliver general blessings, prayers and convey the word of God in Latin.

Eligibility for this role:
- Previously (for more than 700 years anyway) Cardinals have mainly been considered for this role but this isn't actually a rule as such.
- Given the nature of the role ability to work weekends is essential.

Special benefits:
- Transportation [a Mercedes will be provided with an armchair in a bullet proof fish tank on top].
- Bizarre wardrobe and OTT Jewelry.
- Accommodation in palatial luxury.
- Swiss guard.
- Travel opportunities and celebrity appearances.

Remuneration:
- No.

* Yes, seriously!

-The Catholic Church is definitely not an equal opportunities employer and is an independent subsidiary of the Abrahamic religions.
Old Feb 12th 2013, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

madao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond reputemadao has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently there's a Kiwi in the running for it according to the news earlier. Whoopdy do.
Old Feb 12th 2013, 4:22 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Well I am currently unemployed...
I like travelling, Rome is my favourite city, I have an O level in Latin, I like wearing hats, I understand the need for 'oddly' dressed bodyguards, I avoid choirboys whenever possible, I want to live in a palace-yes please, I'd also like to see the Sistine Chapel without other people being there.

Will this get me the job?

Are you absolutely sure that being female, atheist, newly married and having no connections to the Nazi party will disqualify me?
Old Feb 13th 2013, 12:41 am
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Charismatic
I thought I'd help them advertise the position:

Due to ill health a position has become vacant for a team player in the position of Pope. This is a prime opportunity to work for a major global employer with thousands of employees and millions of customers around the globe with strong growth in emerging markets. We are currently looking to engage with a hip youth audience through schools, youth associations, admitting that safe sex is preferable to aids and brainwashing children with stories of hell. A strong will and excellent planning skills will be essential in this role, the incumbent had previous military experience.

To be considered for this role you will need to be:
- Catholic*.
- Male*.
- Celibate*.
- Have good public speaking skills.
- Be familiar with the Bible.
- Belief in a monotheistic Christian God would be an advantage.

Skills and experience required in this role:
- Experience working in a religious environment.
- The ability to dodge difficult questions and hinder police investigations.
- Deliver general blessings, prayers and convey the word of God in Latin.

Eligibility for this role:
- Previously (for more than 700 years anyway) Cardinals have mainly been considered for this role but this isn't actually a rule as such.
- Given the nature of the role ability to work weekends is essential.

Special benefits:
- Transportation [a Mercedes will be provided with an armchair in a bullet proof fish tank on top].
- Bizarre wardrobe and OTT Jewelry.
- Accommodation in palatial luxury.
- Swiss guard.
- Travel opportunities and celebrity appearances.

Remuneration:
- No.

* Yes, seriously!

-The Catholic Church is definitely not an equal opportunities employer and is an independent subsidiary of the Abrahamic religions.
There's a couple of very important points that you've missed in the character description

Favourite football club must be the swiss side Young Boys
You must not have a liking to men or women over the age of 16
Old Feb 13th 2013, 5:30 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

This one is doing the rounds on Facebook
Attached Thumbnails Who will be Pope?-pontiff.jpg  
Old Feb 13th 2013, 11:01 am
Banned

pomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bakedbean
This one is doing the rounds on Facebook
Working with children clearance preferred but not essential.
Old Mar 1st 2013, 11:16 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Thumbnails Who will be Pope?-pope.jpg  
Old Mar 1st 2013, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs Brown!!
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 8:08 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Smile Re: Who will be Pope?

Don't be silly, they'd have a darkie before a paddy. The Vatican hates the Irish.
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 8:24 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Any Catholics in Greece?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.