Otago
2.94%
Southland
1.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

who from where?

Old May 7th 2012, 7:37 pm
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who from where?

Originally Posted by Ray and Debbie
I thought my husband was the only one that used the expression, 'wop wops' !
never heard it before - until I came to NZ that is
Old May 7th 2012, 9:47 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sparkie down under
never heard it before - until I came to NZ that is
Never heard the word, and I've been here nearly 5 years
Old May 7th 2012, 11:05 pm
Who loves you, baby?

sparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond reputesparkie down under has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
Never heard the word, and I've been here nearly 5 years
What???? but you live in the wopwop's as well
Old May 8th 2012, 1:05 am

What???? but you live in the wopwop's as well
I dont even know what it means and none of my friends have said it

Looked it up and how amusing

Last edited by love30stm; May 8th 2012 at 1:36 am.
Old May 8th 2012, 1:26 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

speaking of wop-wops...
Old May 8th 2012, 1:36 am
Who loves you, baby?

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
speaking of wop-wops...
if that's your place "WOW"! there's no way I am showing my other half this post - it's taken me this long to get her to believe that having a wonky house is normal

Please tell me it took years and thousands of dollars

I'm off now to put my head in the oven
shit it's electric - I'm going to sun tan myself to death
Old May 8th 2012, 1:37 am
Who loves you, baby?

Still no takers for the West Coast!

Or Gizzy - odd
Old May 8th 2012, 1:50 am

speaking of wop-wops...
Gorgeous
Old May 8th 2012, 1:52 am

if that's your place "WOW"! there's no way I am showing my other half this post - it's taken me this long to get her to believe that having a wonky house is normal

She has no children! no children more money we would have had
Old May 8th 2012, 2:07 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

it is our place - but remember you get a lot for your money in the sticks! and ok - it took years but more graft that money...oh ok, graft and money! We save up, do a bit, save up, do a bit. It's been 7 years but the 'bits' are all finished now. And we love it.

(just realised - you don't mean the rickety place surrounded by water do you? that's not ours! thats a poor wee house that gets flooded every year)
Old May 8th 2012, 2:39 am
Who loves you, baby?

Originally Posted by love30stm
She has no children! no children more money we would have had
We have no kids either but our place isn't a patch on Pixi's
but then again we do have cattle, sheep, chickens, ducks, bee's, dogs, cats, 36Km of fencing, trees, tunnel houses, green house, blah blah, - let me tell you, kids are infinitely cheaper and easier (says he who's never had any)
Old May 8th 2012, 2:42 am
Who loves you, baby?

(just realised - you don't mean the rickety place surrounded by water do you? that's not ours! thats a poor wee house that gets flooded every year)
That IS my house
Old May 8th 2012, 7:47 pm
A land far far away

That IS my house
well I've always loved it!
Old May 8th 2012, 7:48 pm
A land far far away

- let me tell you, kids are infinitely cheaper and easier (says he who's never had any)
so true - fencing...money pit! Animals...money pit! Old villa...money pit!
Old May 8th 2012, 8:13 pm
Who loves you, baby?

so true - fencing...money pit! Animals...money pit! Old villa...money pit!
Tell me about it.

Woke up this morning, coffee in hand, went off for my morning wander, and thought to myself, "Hang on, those cows weren't in that field last night", thinks to myself that I had left the gate open - silly bugger - walks over to get them back where they should be - finds that the gate is shut, and the fence broken At some point last night the electric fence has failed and I don't know how but the cows seem to know straight away and push through to nice lush grass that I was trying to keep for another month !!! I hate 'em
Brand new fence needs mending grass tramped and now its raining
I'm ring the works

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.