Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Who is in NZ to stay?

Who is in NZ to stay?

Old Oct 12th 2012, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is in NZ to stay?

Prolly stay here, I can't face the Central line on a cold Monday morning again!
Old Oct 13th 2012, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

We are in New Zealand to stay.
Old Oct 15th 2012, 3:14 am
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Perry Groves
Prolly stay here, I can't face the Central line on a cold Monday morning again!
Aaah the joys of the Central Line. Only time I enjoyed being stuck in a tunnel for 3 hours was on that joyous line when a signal failed. The joys of the commute from Wanstead or Snaresbrook to St Pauls - luuuvly

Hope to stay here, all depends on the wife mind. Definitely want to ride out the 5 years to get citizenship to give us the options
Old Oct 15th 2012, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light

We are all in NZ to stay, love it<3
Old Oct 15th 2012, 5:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tom1983
Aaah the joys of the Central Line. Only time I enjoyed being stuck in a tunnel for 3 hours was on that joyous line when a signal failed. The joys of the commute from Wanstead or Snaresbrook to St Pauls - luuuvly

Hope to stay here, all depends on the wife mind. Definitely want to ride out the 5 years to get citizenship to give us the options
Many a time I was stuck in a tunnel, was like a sauna on the tube!
Old Oct 16th 2012, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

GoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond repute

Urrgggh, I had completely forgotten about the horrors of the tube. Used to take the District line from Wimbledon to Fulham Broadway every day- packed like sardines even at the start point. Did see some famous celebs though
Old Oct 16th 2012, 10:41 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I've been contemplating this question since the 10th October.

The answer is - I don't know.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 2:54 am
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Perry Groves
Many a time I was stuck in a tunnel, was like a sauna on the tube!
Summer in particular

You'd always guaranteed to get some dimwit that doesn't understand what deodrant is. Unfortunately, you couldn't say anything to him/her as the chances are they'd go and sue you for discrimination or something like that.

Or during the summer, someone would faint and hold all the tubes up because they decided not to have any breakfast or take a bottle of water. I know everyone gets sick of being told to mind the ******** gap (i want my money back) but the water one was constantly ignored, causing tube workers to pull their hair out. Surprised Bob Crow never called a strike because of it!
Old Oct 19th 2012, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

gazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond reputegazmfc has a reputation beyond repute

Most certainly, you'll have to read my post on the "who's been to NZ - left and gone back again?" thread for an explanation!

Last edited by gazmfc; Oct 19th 2012 at 10:41 am.