British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   who dannyf and why he like his own posts (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/who-dannyf-why-he-like-his-own-posts-392206/)

ticktocktick Aug 23rd 2006 7:00 am

who dannyf and why he like his own posts

ok can some one clear this up, just joining the site and read through the treads, and aka dannyf seams to be posting lots and lots, not many on advice for helping u move, come on danny this a site for advice!!! we all need some. :rolleyes:

waynepfry Aug 23rd 2006 7:14 am

Re: who dannyf and why he like his own posts

Originally Posted by ticktocktick
ok can some one clear this up, just joining the site and read through the treads, and aka dannyf seams to be posting lots and lots, not many on advice for helping u move, come on danny this a site for advice!!! we all need some. :rolleyes:

Danny adds some spice and fun to the discussion forum and does have good advice. The first posts a lot of folk look for are his when they log on. If you don't like reading them why don't you just read the other posts? He's joined this forum as he's keen to get to New Zealand and probably wants some advice like everyone else. If you want some advice why don't you just add a post requesting some? :(

asiatic Aug 23rd 2006 7:28 am

danny.f is my hero! :D

poppets Aug 23rd 2006 7:30 am

Originally Posted by waynepfry
Danny adds some spice and fun to the discussion forum and does have good advice. The first posts a lot of folk look for are his when they log on. If you don't like reading them why don't you just read the other posts? He's joined this forum as he's keen to get to New Zealand and probably wants some advice like everyone else. If you want some advice why don't you just add a post requesting some? :(

this site is for support too, & if you're feeling homesick, come on & have a laugh with Danny, you'll soon cheer up
The guys a legend in his own night shift. He has had advice from this site too, he just livens it up a bit. Donna (Mrs DannyF) is good for advice & support too.

danny.f Aug 23rd 2006 8:00 am

Why,hello ticktocktick type person. Apologies for some of the more insane posts-I agree it's not always practical or to everyones taste. I see it's your first post-fair do's to you for joining under your apparent dark cloud and skepticism,but,to date,there are over 100 threads of advice,so once in a while,it's good to have a giggle!!

Hope you ok with this! Have a wonderfully smashing day! :D

Nice Guy Aug 23rd 2006 8:12 am

Will the real clock please stand up.......

Who are you really and why not use your own logon?

I'm going to send you some Karma..........I think you may need it! :D

asiatic Aug 23rd 2006 9:06 am

Re: Will the real clock please stand up.......

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Who are you really and why not use your own logon?

I'm going to send you some Karma..........I think you may need it! :D

A child of six years old - according to the profile:

ticktocktick's Profile
• Name:
• Birthday: Tue 30 November 1999 (Age: 6)

Entries Written: 0 entries
Comments Written: 0 comments
Signup Date: August 23, 2006
Last Login: August 23, 2006

A real 'Junior member'

danny.f Aug 23rd 2006 9:08 am

Originally Posted by asiatic
A child of six years old - according to the profile:

ticktocktick's Profile
• Name:
• Birthday: Tue 30 November 1999 (Age: 6)

Entries Written: 0 entries
Comments Written: 0 comments
Signup Date: August 23, 2006
Last Login: August 23, 2006

Well,if ever 'grow up' seemed appropriate,then surely it's now!!! :)

karonious Aug 23rd 2006 5:56 pm

Originally Posted by danny.f
Well,if ever 'grow up' seemed appropriate,then surely it's now!!! :)

Would like to suggest we resist the urge to post negative comments and give Danny a big-up instead! We could be the Dannyfannies :) ! or would the guys refer the more masculine Danfans?
I appreciate your posts Danny and your colourful use of the english language, which now and again make sense!
DANNY 4 EVA!

poppets Aug 24th 2006 9:56 am

Originally Posted by karonious
Would like to suggest we resist the urge to post negative comments and give Danny a big-up instead! We could be the Dannyfannies :) ! or would the guys refer the more masculine Danfans?
I appreciate your posts Danny and your colourful use of the english language, which now and again make sense!
DANNY 4 EVA!

Donna will go mad when she sees this :D
does she know Danny has a big up? big up where??? ;)

helinuk Aug 24th 2006 10:51 am

Troll alert- :rolleyes:

Danny carry on as you you're great fun! you can do 'the info' when you get to Welly :D

spackster Aug 24th 2006 8:33 pm

Long live DannyF :)

pixi-dust Aug 24th 2006 11:57 pm

oi! mr/mrs grumpy - danny's FUNNY!!! :D :D

Jac&Adie Aug 25th 2006 5:04 pm

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
oi! mr/mrs grumpy - danny's FUNNY!!! :D :D

Dannys Fanny - didn't know he had one

Doh miss read it - sorry :o

spackster Aug 25th 2006 9:13 pm

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Dannys Fanny - didn't know he had one

Doh miss read it - sorry :o

Adrian your so rude at times! I know you, but they're just getting to know you.