Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Who is the best Super Hero?

Who is the best Super Hero?

Old Jul 11th 2007, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

bro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud of
Default Who is the best Super Hero?

Take this as you like, personally my favourite is Spiderman, however I think we all know Superman would kick his butt.

Superman is pretty tough but he has a huge weakness, kryptonite, just get some of that and you're laughing, I don't know where to get any from but lex Luthar never had any problems locating it.

Now The Incredible Hulk is a tough one, the angrier he gets the tougher he gets, so could superman defeat him? Or would he have to wait until he calmed down then squash him?

Legend has it the Silver Surfer is invinsible but rarely seen so I'm not sure if we'd be able to entice him for a show down with Superman.

The Dad in the Incredibles was tough but he is only a cartoon so to include him would be foolish.

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:02 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the best Super Hero?

Originally Posted by bro69
Take this as you like, personally my favourite is Spiderman, however I think we all know Superman would kick his butt.

Superman is pretty tough but he has a huge weakness, kryptonite, just get some of that and you're laughing, I don't know where to get any from but lex Luthar never had any problems locating it.

Now The Incredible Hulk is a tough one, the angrier he gets the tougher he gets, so could superman defeat him? Or would he have to wait until he calmed down then squash him?

Legend has it the Silver Surfer is invinsible but rarely seen so I'm not sure if we'd be able to entice him for a show down with Superman.

The Dad in the Incredibles was tough but he is only a cartoon so to include him would be foolish.

IMO it's gotta be Knightrider, well Kit the car anyhow, def NOT David Hasselhoff

Also Charlies Angels..... I always wanted to be Jaclyn Smith aka Kelly ( I was only 11 at the time!!)
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

bro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud ofbro69 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
IMO it's gotta be Knightrider, well Kit the car anyhow, def NOT David Hasselhoff

Also Charlies Angels..... I always wanted to be Jaclyn Smith aka Kelly ( I was only 11 at the time!!)
David Hasslehoff is a legend, not a superhero he was just lucky to have a cool car, I might try and upgrade my galant.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:15 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

David Hasslehoff is a legend, not a superhero he was just lucky to have a cool car, I might try and upgrade my galant.
Will it be able to talk? Could you imagine the fun you would have at the lights or in the petrol station!!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:19 am

Beachcombers is an unknown quantity at this point

Where as Superman and friends are all real people.......

But I guess Yoda would kick everyone's arse!

Although personally I never understood when the bad guy, and every film has this moment, has to leave to hero to die by some outlandishly ridiculous means, from which they invariably escape. Why not get .357 magnum with kryptonite bullets and blow Superman's head off, smug "god save America" closet republican that he is. If only for the fact that a grown man should not wear his underwear on the outside of his clothes.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:25 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Beachcombers
Where as Superman and friends are all real people.......

But I guess Yoda would kick everyone's arse!

Although personally I never understood when the bad guy, and every film has this moment, has to leave to hero to die by some outlandishly ridiculous means, from which they invariably escape. Why not get .357 magnum with kryptonite bullets and blow Superman's head off, smug "god save America" closet republican that he is. If only for the fact that a grown man should not wear his underwear on the outside of his clothes.

Cos you'd never be that juvenile would you mate???
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:28 am

Beachcombers is an unknown quantity at this point

Not at all Sarah..........I go commando!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:31 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Beachcombers
Not at all Sarah..........I go commando!
TMI!!!
I just spat my tea at the screen
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:37 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

What about some of the X-men.
Wolverine is indestructible. He self heals and his body has a metal skeleton which is the hardest metal in the world ever!
The fact he is very good looking, is buy the buy......

Supergirl, would whip many mens arses aswell.

What a great thread bro69!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:40 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Poppets and I had a similar thought a few months ago: What Superhero would you invent for yourself?

Poppets was going to be Smutgirl: bringing smut to a conversation near you at the slightest provocation.

And I was going to be the Sweariebeast - hit your thumb with a hammer and too polite to swear yourself? Why, Sweariebeast to the rescue with a string of curses!! Cut up at a roundabout by a crap driver and need something really expressive? Sweariebeast at your service. Fed up with a mild expletive when the tax-return comes...yes, youv'e got it...tada!! Sweariebeast for all your day-to-day and special occasion blasphemes and curses!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
What about some of the X-men.
Wolverine is indestructible. He self heals and his body has a metal skeleton which is the hardest metal in the world ever!
The fact he is very good looking, is buy the buy......

Supergirl, would whip many mens arses aswell.

What a great thread bro69!
Wolverine's bones are coated in adamantium, Magneto could kill Wolverine by sucking all the metal out of him, game over.

Supergirl is rubbish, is she married to Superman or are they just dating i was never really sure about it.

I'd like to be invisible that would be fun!!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:44 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karonious
Poppets and I had a similar thought a few months ago: What Superhero would you invent for yourself?

Poppets was going to be Smutgirl: bringing smut to a conversation near you at the slightest provocation.

And I was going to be the Sweariebeast - hit your thumb with a hammer and too polite to swear yourself? Why, Sweariebeast to the rescue with a string of curses!! Cut up at a roundabout by a crap driver and need something really expressive? Sweariebeast at your service. Fed up with a mild expletive when the tax-return comes...yes, youv'e got it...tada!! Sweariebeast for all your day-to-day and special occasion blasphemes and curses!

Cool

Can I be Bacardibeast?? I'll drink it for you if you're on antibiotics or driving ( or sleeping!) I often feel I should give something back to society, this could be just what I've been looking for....
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:45 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Cool

Can I be Bacardibeast?? I'll drink it for you if you're on antibiotics or driving ( or sleeping!) I often feel I should give something back to society, this could be just what I've been looking for....
Excellent!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

now as this is a new zealand forum...what about Xena...have never watched the programme but there you go my 10 cents worth
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:54 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kwprwn
now as this is a new zealand forum...what about Xena...have never watched the programme but there you go my 10 cents worth

Far too up herself IMO!

( also too good looking to be a superhero!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.