Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Where to Live in Auckland - The Book

Where to Live in Auckland - The Book

Old Aug 24th 2007, 7:52 am
Just Joined

hanjan will become famous soon enoughhanjan will become famous soon enough
Default Where to Live in Auckland - The Book

I bought this book a few months ago and found it very informative if you have no idea of where you want to live in Auckland! I have since been sent two more from my future employers in Auckland. So if anybody would like a freebie I am happy to post on to you to save you a few quid.PM me if you are interested.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 8:57 pm
Banned

kiwiflyer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where to Live in Auckland - The Book

Thats sad a book about Auckalnd what a boring read
Old Aug 26th 2007, 10:41 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hanjan
I bought this book a few months ago and found it very informative if you have no idea of where you want to live in Auckland! I have since been sent two more from my future employers in Auckland. So if anybody would like a freebie I am happy to post on to you to save you a few quid.PM me if you are interested.
That's a really kind offer and I'm sure someone will take you up on that as plenty seem to start in Auckland. There's quite a debate going on at the moment - if you haven't already done so read the Auckland v Rest of NZ thread and you'll understand why!
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hanjan
I am willing to be that I have lived far longer and in more areas of NZ than anyone in here

And my advice would be to take what you read on some of the threads in here with a grain of salt.

Happy is only as happy as happy chooses to be.
Old Aug 27th 2007, 8:45 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bellasmum
....Happy is only as happy as happy chooses to be.
now that is something to
read, learn mark and inwardly digest - where does that nugget come from?
Old Aug 28th 2007, 12:52 am
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light

But don't you know, the only place for a respectable expat to live is the North Shore!!!!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 1:00 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bellasmum
I am willing to bet that I have lived far longer and in more areas of NZ than anyone in here

Happy is only as happy as happy chooses to be.
Congratulations and may your slippers always be comfy.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dlmckay
But don't you know, the only place for a respectable expat to live is the North Shore!!!!
ok so are you saying you arent respectable!!!...but that makes me not either
Old Aug 28th 2007, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kwprwn
ok so are you saying you arent respectable!!!...but that makes me not either
Shhhhh, if they all live on the North Shore, it leaves all of West Auckland for us!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dlmckay
Shhhhh, if they all live on the North Shore, it leaves all of West Auckland for us!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Congratulations and may your slippers always be comfy.