Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Where to holiday in Fiji?

Where to holiday in Fiji?

Old Jun 11th 2008, 10:50 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where to holiday in Fiji?

Hello

Wondered if anyone can recommend a place to stay (or avoid) in Fiji for a short family break in December?

Hoping to stay for a few days, with our two girls then aged 8 and 7.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Where to holiday in Fiji?

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
Hello

Wondered if anyone can recommend a place to stay (or avoid) in Fiji for a short family break in December?

Hoping to stay for a few days, with our two girls then aged 8 and 7.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.
Suva is not a holiday destination. i would actually stay away formt ejhmain island and go to one of the resorts on any of the smaller islands. We stayed in Mololo? (can remember, something like that) which was really nice. Some island resorts are more geared towards kids.
A travel agency brochure should have a lot of extra details. but i would say definately go for one of the smaller island resorts and dont stay on the main island.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 4:16 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...a_Islands.html

I have been here its a great family island plenty to do, also stayed on the island nxt door but it was a private timeshare one and can't find it on google.

Last edited by Poppy girl; Jun 11th 2008 at 5:52 pm.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 5:08 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...a_Islands.html

I have been here its a great family islad plenty to do, also stayed on the island nxt door but it was a private timeshare one and can't find it on google.
Hi

Thanks for that. I have heard about Castaway so will look into it. Sounds perfect. The children have never been to a Kids club on holiday before, but I rather fancy the idea of us eating separately a couple of nights and them enjoying a movie whilst we have an adult dinner. What on Earth will we say to each other in Paradise? Reminds me of my honeymoon.

Newkiwi - I know the main island isn't for holidaying. We have been to Fiji before, my husband a few times, but long before the children came along! I knew people on here would have more up-to-date better advice. Thx.