Reload this Page >

Where to find 'what's on' information

Where to find 'what's on' information

Old Dec 29th 2007, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

miss_ck is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Where to find 'what's on' information

Hi all
I've left it rather late to organise anything for New Year's eve and wondered where is the best place to look to find out what might be happening in and around Christchurch? I would just like to find out what kind of things are going on, if anything much.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but in general, I'd like to find out about other things happening year round - for when we've got visitors, etc. Is there a guide or a particular web site, or anything?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old Dec 29th 2007, 5:20 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Where to find 'what's on' information

www.localeye.co.nz or www.bethere.co.nz
Old Dec 29th 2007, 5:25 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by miss_ck
Hi all
I've left it rather late to organise anything for New Year's eve and wondered where is the best place to look to find out what might be happening in and around Christchurch? I would just like to find out what kind of things are going on, if anything much.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but in general, I'd like to find out about other things happening year round - for when we've got visitors, etc. Is there a guide or a particular web site, or anything?

Thanks in advance for any help.
You could always have a party and we will all come, that way you have a fab time and get to meet new people as well...
Old Dec 29th 2007, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

miss_ck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
You could always have a party and we will all come, that way you have a fab time and get to meet new people as well...
Thanks for the info.

A party is a good idea, maybe next year I'll be a bit more organised...

Happy new year everyone and thanks for all the help and advice people have been able to give me over the last year. It's helped a lot.
Old Dec 29th 2007, 9:49 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if www.wotzon.com is limited to Wellington or not...
Old Dec 30th 2007, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Wanted to ask same question!! Cathedral square sounds good with bands and fireworks,kicks off at 9pm