Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Where does everyone live

Where does everyone live

Old Aug 27th 2012, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

Matelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of lightMatelot is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Where does everyone live

Balham, Crawley, Ifield, Burnside, Halswell, Ifield. Tai Tapu would have been nice though!
Old Aug 31st 2012, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

stellios is an unknown quantity at this point

North Wales but originally Portsmouth area looking at relocating to Nelson/Blenheim
Old Aug 31st 2012, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck and say hello when you arrive, we live 20 mins out of Nelson great place to live
Old Sep 1st 2012, 1:19 am
Banned

Expat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phyns
And why did you choose to live there.

Me and the family. Now in West Yorkshire but if the move back home happens we'll be moving to Mount Maunganui or Papamoa because of family there, good climate and a good place for one of my businesses.

I love my home town of Taihape. You can still buy a 4 bedroom home on a acre section for under $300000 but it's just a wee bit small (the town that is) for the wife.

I'd love to know peoples reasons for settling where they have and why. I'm sure it would be helpful to potential expats.
What sort of business are you hoping to establish?
Old Sep 1st 2012, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Last 16 years in the uk were in the Rossendale valley in Lancashire then moved to NZ 4 years ago
and settled in Cambridge in the Waikato. Now living in Devonport on Auckland's North shore
Old Sep 1st 2012, 12:10 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Darlington, Co. Durham > Bristol > Beverley > Manchester > London > Palmerston North > Christchurch >......?
Old Sep 1st 2012, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

phyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Expat Kiwi
What sort of business are you hoping to establish?
I have 2 business ( founded one but have since brought on investors so am a partner rather than outright owner).
One making skis registered in England and Wales but mainly based out in Chamonix and the other and one making SUPs based out of Annecy.